Vette/Viper shootout MIR

Wide Open Throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
I know I am a vette owner, but that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate the viper. Some day I'll have one. But back to the topic. MIR raceway in Maryland is having a vette viper shootout on May 4th, just wondering if anyone from here is going?

Max

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there to put the smack down on some Vipers. Now who wants to line up with a little old 550 HP Vette?

All in good fun!

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...I hear ya....
smile.gif

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. You Vette boys are awfully lucky I just got my new car this weekend. Nonetheless, it won't stop me from whipping some serious Vette a**. I just dynoed it at 429 to the wheels.

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any thoughts of meeting for breakfast on the way down? Or possibly lunch afterwards.MIR is having another event after us and the track opens at 1:00 for them. Looks like they will run us out before the other racing starts.

Bill

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason you better be careful, from what I understand there will be some TT vettes that got 40grand and alot of horse under the hood. One of them I know is broke as usual, but some are running fine and some fast ones are coming from out of state. Is Mark Cooper coming out with that SC car? What vipers are coming out?

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamie, I called Mark and he said he had other plans.........
There will be at least 8 of us there. The old Venom is ready and running better then ever
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
And Maybe just Maybe it will surprise them
cool.gif

OP
OP
W

Wide Open Throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,
You're gonna need a lot more than 429 to the rear to keep up. Are you going to run Quick N/A?

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOT, I have no idea what class I'm gonna run. I hope noone takes me too seriously, I'm just talkin trash. I know some guys get pretty sensitive. I just want to have some fun. See you guys there.

OP
OP
W

Wide Open Throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,
A little trash talking makes it fun. All in good fun here as well. Hope to see you there. 2 days to go.

Max