Vette/Viper T Shirt war

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is pretty funny that they are actually coordinating a "retaliation". :rolaugh:

At least it is all in good fun. I can't wait to get my Viper shirt in the mail.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you like it, I might do some in White now.

Please......can u get me some of that shirt?......I wore mine out....the vette boys are sooooo jealous of Vipers, and will never be man enough to admit it.....my twin turbos cost more then most normal vetted Man toy.....VIPER. :D:rolaugh::headbang::nono: zr1s for breakfast.....talk is cheap.....

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to email Greg at - [email protected]
He got me mine last fall (also bought a real nice viper hat from him)... he only had like 3 shirts left but he also sent this in one of his emails...

...he's a good friend. he'll run 20-30 shirts for me I just have to wait on him sometime's, as large orders get done ahead of me, but he usally charges me
$8 to $10 per shirt, so thats reasonable. Like I said, I sell them for $15.00, they usually cost me 9+- for the shirt & shipping is $5.00, so as you can
see I dont do it for the MONEY!!

Greg

So I think it's a matter a starting up a group buy thread on it. I'm sure you'll get enough people interested. :2tu:

Cheers, Mike

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was pretty funny over there:

You must be registered for see images attach

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Greg is the MAN! Between me & my son Shane, I think we've got 5-6 of them. It seems like we wear one every other day! Most of the time the vette guys just laugh it off but you know it EATS at them! Lol!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson