Vezano seats

Reaction score
Thanks!

The credit has to go to Tony (Venzano). He came up with the design and was a good enough salesperson to talk me into it!

I've actually never seen the interior of an F50, but I'm flattered that's what he apparently based it on. When I told Tony I was having Stripes painted on, he said to use the 1999 Viper Silver because he could match the seats to that. I couldn't be happier!!

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
On "Track" days, these seats come out and my race seat goes in along with the Autoform roll-bar. It's kind of a pain sometimes, but I like the double life.

I'm looking to buy one of the used racing Vipers to keep from doing this...

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
I agree! Tony is great, and my Venzano interior makes the most impact at car shows. I paid a little under $9,000 for my interior (includes removel/instalation)Here's some pictures:

You must be registered for see images

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Executron:

Thanks for shaing those pics. I'm in the process of buying another Viper now & I'm gonna be doing things different this time. I've really been leaning towards the interior but I just haven't decided who I want to do it & who's the best. Did I hear correct when you said you paid $600.00 for a pair of floor mats?? If so, I guess I've gotta ask why? I mean what makes them so much cause now I want some!

Rick:

That's really unfortunate that you can't Post pics! I read your whole Post & am actually dying to see your interior. You described it quite well. I had no idea that our factory leather seats were only 50% leather, is that accurate? What is the other 50%? How much did you pay for your new interior? Just wondering
what I should expect & what fellow members are shelling out. Is it Connolly leather?

Thanks-

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,
They are awesome; but seeing that I can't afford $3550 for 2 new seats. I took pics from the web to a local tuner. He just quoted me $1400 to redo both of my seats. With the stripe and snakehead logo.
This is a little better.
May or may not do it; have to meet with him next week again. But if they were just a little more reasonable in price I would have gone with Tony. Congrats!!
very nice!
JIM

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Bump Rick" means that I didn't want your Post to get lost on the board till you had a chance to reply to my question:

How much did you pay for your interior upgradess??

Just trying to keep your thread in play until you had a chance to reply.