*VIDEO* - Small Viper cruise from yesterday (Jason Tiff's new LOUD Roe GTS)

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to play camera man since my bald tires were broken on my car, lol... Had fun!!!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTWZIitKd1U[/media]

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool video, thanks for sharing. What was the grey car with the stripe on it?

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At 5:32, if you listen real close, you can hear the driver of that Prius sigh....heavily.
:D

What's the story on that Techsport ride, and why does it have Trans-Am rims on it?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The gray car is a Rossion Q1, which is made by the same dudes that did the Noble.

Rossion – Performance Redefined

I think Frog should have bald tires more often...having documentation is AWESOME! Maybe I need me a Chase cam setup...hmm...

Great video as always, Frog! I watched the compilation you did a while back again last night in preparation for the release of this one :D

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White said a truck pulled out in front of him and it really did a good job of it. I personally have to say the best part starts at 8:30 and gets good at 9:00 :)

Frog you shoulda got Tiff drifting that corner on limecreek or at least I think that was the story :)

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whose Red/Black is that? Give me a shout the next time y'all meet up.

Monroe went to Viper Days with us last year at TWS, but he just recently put the stripes on (after seeing Justin's car, might I add). With those Astras and those stripes his car looks WICKED now.

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jason. I'm uploading it to Street Fire now. The quality is always a little better on there. I'll post that link here when finished for anyone interested.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
White said a truck pulled out in front of him and it really did a good job of it. I personally have to say the best part starts at 8:30 and gets good at 9:00 :)

Frog you shoulda got Tiff drifting that corner on limecreek or at least I think that was the story :)

I see what you did there...you're saying the part with YOU is the best part!

I don't think understeer and oversteer are QUITE the same, so that maneuver I pulled on Lime Creek wasn't technically "drifting"...I'll leave those flashy moves for the Xbox. I'll just do the one called "put right pedal on floor" which I'm either really good at or really bad at, depending on who you ask :D

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Limecreek? As in Lime Creek Road? Between Cedar Park and Lake Travis? I used to live on that road! It's a helluva road for sport cars and motorcycles.

Bob

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Limecreek? As in Lime Creek Road? Between Cedar Park and Lake Travis? I used to live on that road! It's a helluva road for sport cars and motorcycles.

Bob

None other!

Well, it's a helluva road if you don't get behind a soccer mom who is either a.) oblivious or b.) a super-samaritan that's hell-bent on saving the world from speeders. We got to speed for about 1/4 of the road...the rest of the trip was spent staring at the tailgate of a Silverado. THANKS FOR THAT ONE, NOBLE CHEVY PILOT!

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lived about a mile east of the Sandy Creek park, used to put my boat in the water there. I would get my motorcycle out at 10:00am on a weekday and had the road to myself. Oh, those were the days.

Bob

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus F Christ man whats with the freaking music.

Use your mute button.

There are too many dead spots in the video with no car sounds and the car radio was not playing the best music 100% of the time to blend video frames. Not to mention, nobody probably wanted to hear me and Mike talking throughout the filming. Sorry if the music bothers you. Call your senator and have him give me a call to see what we can agree on.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Use your mute button.

There are too many dead spots in the video with no car sounds and the car radio was not playing the best music 100% of the time to blend video frames. Not to mention, nobody probably wanted to hear me and Mike talking throughout the filming. Sorry if the music bothers you. Call your senator and have him give me a call to see what we can agree on.

Be sure if you mute it that you unmute it at 6:00 so you can hear my car! :D

Frog, that was a good comeback, but not as good as the one I just thought up...check it:

"Use your your mom button next time...!" SICK BURN, BRO!!!!

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and again at 9:00 because the music is over and you can hear some exhaust.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MY CAR IS SO LOUD THAT EVEN IF YOU MUTE IT YOU CAN HEAR IT.

(that sounds like a Chuck Norris fact)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason your car did sound good in the video. Especially that first time early in the video. Good stuff :2tu:

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome video! And you guys ****.....since I was driving for an hour in the rain today!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched that, sat there with a big grin on my face :2tu: Damn I wish I was out there with you guys, looked like great fun ;) Thanks for posting that up :2tu:

Mark
:uk: