Video! Video! -- 8.88 sec. ET @ 163 MPH -- Video! Video!

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am by no means a drag racer. As I understand the set up of a drag car you need to eliminate rear end bounce because it will cost you. As I watch the video I noticed that the car seems to bounce after the launch. So I guess what I'm asking is (gulp) would the car be a little bit faster if it held steady?

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the car's fifth pass and yes, it will only get better.

And Simms, Jason made me look good with a great car set up just about perfectly.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the car's fifth pass and yes, it will only get better.

And Simms, Jason made me look good with a great car set up just about perfectly.

No doubt Jason built and awesome setup. However, anyone who races knows it still takes balls to drive a car that fast! :2tu:
Congrats again!

Chad, are you running the stock suspension?

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, I can't wait to see you again as I can't open the video! :( Luckily I was there. :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great run. who was the guy that was screaming towards the end. crap he scared the pizz put of me.

Sorry it was me...I was excited to the WORLD RECORD to fall by soooo much and in the Florida 80 + degree weather.

Cudaman :usa:

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Cudaman!

This is not meant as a flame, but did you notice you spelled Challenger wrong in your sig......Just thought you might want to fix it. :)
Cheers,

(I wish I had those E-Bodies in my sig to mis-spell)

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Cudaman!

This is not meant as a flame, but did you notice you spelled Challenger wrong in your sig......Just thought you might want to fix it. :)
Cheers,

(I wish I had those E-Bodies in my sig to mis-spell)

Hey, ya fixed it!! :)