Video: Viper ACR vs Lambo LP560-4

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to take this thread off topic, but I have read where magazines are reporting that car to trap 130mph. I just don't see it happening. With the weight of the car and how much bhp it makes, NOT TO MENTION it being AWD, I just can't see the car trapping 130mph stock.

This video shows it doing low 120's in the "real world," which I find a lot more believable. I'd imagine the car is capable of 127 at the most (under normal circumstances).

It is my belief that once you start getting into the 500 - 600+hp range that the trap speed matters a lot more than the ET does. That LP560 is probably MUCH easier to drive from a dead stop than the Viper is....therefore if it cuts better times in magazines, big whoop. Looks like the Viper is about 5mph faster, which I think matters more.

I hear what you are saying but we dont know if that LP560-4 was run at its best. For all we know a better driver would make it more competative. Lighter and more powerful than the GTR it should "ET" better than that imho. I dont think it will "mph" with the Viper in the 1/4 mile at all but it should have a much better "et" especially with awd and all that power than this run indicates. Just my humble opinion.

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The LP560 is like the GT-R, not much the driver does, you just launch it and the car does everything for you..... I've let a couple of my friends take the GT-R down the strip, and they run low 11's on their first try out....

The LP is indeed quicker and faster than a stock GT-R, there was a stock GT-R at the track that night, ran 11.8 @ 119 MPH....

I hear what you are saying but we dont know if that LP560-4 was run at its best. For all we know a better driver would make it more competative. Lighter and more powerful than the GTR it should "ET" better than that imho. I dont think it will "mph" with the Viper in the 1/4 mile at all but it should have a much better "et" especially with awd and all that power than this run indicates. Just my humble opinion.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome numbers for sure. What rwhp are you running on the ACR again? I think I saw it in another thread but cant remember. Just want to see how much you got with the headers, exhaust and tune. You have some sweet cars.

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard this exact lp560 is at the shop right now getting some upgrades ;). Might come back with some revenge soon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang