violet ACR pics......please?

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I hope Tim is OK with me unveiling this beauty!

G

Gotvenom 08

I hope Tim is OK with me unveiling this beauty!

I'm okay with it. In transit as I write this.Soon that bad boy will be in my garage.Going to be a great weekend.

Thanks for every thing Mark.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm okay with it. In transit as I write this.Soon that bad boy will be in my garage.Going to be a great weekend.

Thanks for every thing Mark.

Wow.....one spiff car. I bet it will be great weekend.:2tu:
hopefully, in a couple of weeks I will have a great weekend, too, when my violet vert arrives.

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey music I'm glad to hear your delivery is near, wish I could say the same about mine.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
obviously with a name like plumcrazy i should know a little about mopar colors. i wanna see it in person, but in these pics its not looking to good to me..... :(

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
obviously with a name like plumcrazy i should know a little about mopar colors. i wanna see it in person, but in these pics its not looking to good to me..... :(

there is a violet coupe at a dealership, security dodge, in amityville, ny. not sure how close that is to you, but check it out if you have a chance. it is very nice , in person.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats why i said id wanna see it first. the green on chics car was a little off to me at first but after a while it grew on me and then i got to actually see IT at tonys, i was wrong, its perfect. so im hoping the purple does the same thing.... :)

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not an acr but there is violet coupe in Warnock dodge in East Hanover nj RT 10. Also have an ACR but it's viper red with black stripes

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats why i said id wanna see it first. the green on chics car was a little off to me at first but after a while it grew on me and then i got to actually see IT at tonys, i was wrong, its perfect. so im hoping the purple does the same thing.... :)

Um, did you not see the violet vert at tony's?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
um, i guess not...lol

hard for me to see much with all those good looking girls running around and vipers too.... :)

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the Violet today at Warnock and if it had the right wheels and white or silver stripes I would have purchased it.

Pics don't do the color justice. I saw it under showroom lights and it was stunning. Can't imagine what it looks like in sunlight!

The ACR there was fantastique!!! Believe it is Bob C's ?

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the Violet today at Warnock and if it had the right wheels and white or silver stripes I would have purchased it.

Pics don't do the color justice. I saw it under showroom lights and it was stunning. Can't imagine what it looks like in sunlight!

The ACR there was fantastique!!! Believe it is Bob C's ?

I spoke with Tom (sales mgr) and it is Bob's ACR. Complete custom - looks amazing. Granted, I am not a huge fan of Venom Red.