Viper and Corvette merge!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been secretly working on a CORMARO prototype and should have a few ready for sale early next year...:rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, a powerhouse 1986 Vette chassis as its soul...nothing like getting beat from a stoplight by a soccer mom in a minivan :lmao:

This kit car just does not make sense.

Cheers,
George

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPERVETTE list price is $12,250. If that hood alone goes for $15,000. Am I the only one who sees this "arbitrage" opportunity?

Wait, is that even a real Viper hood?

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the hood has been hacked, would not fit on a viper now. If you click on the link for the engine shot you will see the headlights are fused to the hood and seems the curve for the side vent along with many other things have been reworked. It’s a glorified kit car :crazy2:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Us old timers can remember back in the early Viper days folks routinely had kits they used to make Vettes look like Vipers.

As I often said I never saw anyone take a Viper and try to make it a Vette.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking car from the pictures for the price. If I had an extra $12K lying around I would buy it... Wait a minute, if I had an extra 12K lying around I would have AP Engineering start on my 03 making it into a "STREET SERPENT"... That is my ultimate goal with my Gen 3. I just have to decide on the color. :)

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking car from the pictures for the price. If I had an extra $12K lying around I would buy it... Wait a minute, if I had an extra 12K lying around I would have AP Engineering start on my 03 making it into a "STREET SERPENT"... That is my ultimate goal with my Gen 3. I just have to decide on the color. :)

If I had an extra $12K lying around I would buy this car and smash it into a wall. Then tell everyone it was too fast.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im gonna go out on a limb and say it looks pretty darn good...only real flaw is that you can buy a real gen1 rt10 for sometimes as low as 20k...so why 12k for a fake=????

for 8.5 k i can see a viper/vette lover taking it to show and shines just for laughs

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, not a bad looking car to drive around for the price. I bet you could get it for $10K. It would be the slowest Viper on the road, but for tooling around and taking to shows for some conversation it's not bad. If I had an extra $50 laying around I would offer... ;)

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it might be perfect for a son or daughter who wants a Viper. You can get it for them and say, "When you grow up and pay your dues, you can get a real one.":lmao: It really isn't that bad....hideous, but not that bad.