Viper and the finger

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I have now been given the finger 3 times since I owned a Viper in the last 2 years. Just driving around town. Anyone else get this treatment? It's pretty sad. And embarassing with a girl passenger.

"yes, I know the finger Goose!"

Last edited:

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had mine for 1 year now...never received the finger...that I've noticed. I can't remember even one bad response or comment...that statement will probably jinx me now :crazy2:.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also not that i have ever noticed

were they in a prius :lmao:

good reference (was on the other night)

i hate it when it does that, I'm sorry. Excuse me.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I have now been given the finger 3 times since I owned a Viper in the last 2 years. Just driving around town. Anyone else get this treatment? It's pretty sad. And embarassing with a girl passenger.

"yes, I know the Bird Goose!"

Must be tree-huggers:rolleyes:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Out of nowhere, I had some goofy looking nerd in an SUV suddenly swerve at me, laughing while he was doing it. Extremely jealous, spiteful people out there, living sad lives of desperation and self-pity. Nice cars seem to trigger awareness of their mental misfortune.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took you two years to get THREE fingers? Oh man, I get three a week! You have to drive a BMW in San Diego. :)

Oh, and people hate getting passed. Too bad for them.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tree huggers is a good answer. Thats what we have mostly around here. They really give you the eye when you drive past them at the bus stop... Should I say "sorry"?? or what?

i say hello by depressing clutch and goosing the go pedal (get the goose cross ref :D)

people in prius' down here never make eye contact - they must know i am chuckling at the juxtaposition

:drive:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ya wait til one of these days somebody follows the person who gave them the finger and gives them what they deserve...

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never have gotten the finger. Usually get the engine guns and wheel spins. Usually from the mustang boys.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going with yellow. The only reason you would be going slow enough to notice. :rolaugh:

I hugged a tree once - had to determine if my chainsaw was big enough.:D It was.

Where are you in WA? If you're up for a drive over the Cascade highway this weekend, see the WA forums - "I'm not invading Niagara".

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

"yes, I know the finger Goose!"

The only fingers I have seen have been the :2tu:
Jealousy *****!
I would just smilin and keep movin on down the highway!

Red Devil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LIBERALS Got to love them.lol Guess your not green enough.lol Were you going through Washington or Oregon.Would not worry me a bit. Drive what you like we are still free for NOW!!

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happened to me the other day driving home from my tuner. Two idiots in a Corrolla flipped me the bird as they passed. Only time it has ever happened to me and this is my second Viper. I think they were just jealous. The rest of the trip was about 10 waves and thumbs up so I guess that is still a good ratio.

Mike

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never have gotten the finger. Usually get the engine guns and wheel spins. Usually from the mustang boys.

I don't get the finger or anything from the mustang or camaro guys.....

Until they catch up to me at the next stoplight.....:dunno:

:lmao:

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just consider it a positive gesture. Vipers are number 1!
You can’t help it they don’t know how to use their hands.:lmao:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got one the other day after being behind a guy driving 50 mph on a highway designated at 60. Kicked in the afterburners and blew by him with a bit of torque gusto. All of a sudden he is flying down the highway trying to catch me. As I turn off into my housing developement just off the highway I hear a blaring horn and a waving arm with a particular digit pointing skyward. I just kinda laughed that whatever purpose he had for driving 10 miles under, he blew it driving 20+ over to catch me. Go figure .............and the funny part is he was in a BMW.:headbang:

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That happened to me once: I stoped, did a smokey burn out, then turn around and asked if he wanted more.

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAHA! I remember getting onto the freeway and decided to get ahead of this vehicle so I floored it. Then my buddy saw the lady gave me the finger for blowing by her so fast....or maybe it was my exhaust that scared the living crap out of here. lol

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
last week I had a guy yell out to me to give him $1,000.00 dollars. Also I had a guy at 7am pull up next to me on a residential street in a white carrera turbo he spun his wheels
so got to about 20mph and dumped it and we proceeded down the street side by side til 110mph then we both slammed on the brakes for a light still side by side and at the lite I looked over and the guy was laughing his a-- off.

Car was quick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang