Viper at LA auto show

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That black/gunmetal is really nice. Blackout the lights and reflectors and that would really set it off. The car all in all seems to be settling in with the majority, hopefully the enthusiasm carries and expands.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is definitly jacked up in the air, looks similar to my 08 when it had the stock suspension: about 3 fingers over the front wheels and 4 fingers in the back.
Not acceptable for a newly redesigned Viper. My 08 now sits with about 1 finger clearance in front and back and looks just right, but not slammed.
I hope there's a cure for this high stance ?

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that have gone to the LA show, are they letting us sit in the car? I plan on bringing my VCA card to see if I can schmooze my way into one if they're not.

I would interested in sitting in one as well before I make a decision. I just cannot fathom dropping 110K on my spec without seeing one in person and sitting inside it.

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that have gone to the LA show, are they letting us sit in the car? I plan on bringing my VCA card to see if I can schmooze my way into one if they're not.

I went to the Auto Show yesterday, showed them my Viper pictures from the gallery on this site. They said nobody is allowed to sit in the Viper, however there was a nice young lady there taking pictures of show visitors standing next to the Viper.

It was the first time for me to actually see a Gen V, left me lukewarm at best, never liked the Gen V in the pictures I have seen to date. Why show a car with black interior where you really couldn't see any details? From a first peek at the black interior, equally unimpressed; sorry!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang