Viper BBQ, Dalton, Ga.........coincidence ??????????

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what to make of this ??? And I would REALLY hate to start rumors :D

All I am going to say is that Chad / V10Speedluvr hits town and then this is on the news ??
Thoughts ? :lmao:

http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/dalton-1003427-women-hair.html

lp43bv-lp43b0flasher.jpg

Other than that, nice turnout at the BBQ. Some headed home after wards but we still had 33 go eat dinner in downtown Chattanooga.
Thanks to Viper Parts of America and Ringgold Dodge for some nice door prizes.

Attachments

• lp43bv-lp43b0flasher.jpg
    lp43bv-lp43b0flasher.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, the good ol' days.... a flasher makes the news.

Granted, I don't know Chad but if he was hangin' around your party...Coincidence? maybe... but....??

lol

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The victims described the man as white, about 6 feet tall with a slender build, short dark hair and dark facial hair. The suspect appeared to be in his late 20’s or early 30’s. He wore dark brown shorts and a white t-shirt".

That actually does sound a lot like me. However, no mention of the guy asking the women to pose with his Viper, so fairly sure I'm innocent this time :D

No ball cap in the description...not Chad.

I actually have a lot of pics of me from this weekend w/o a hat on, but it was a bad hair day for me so they'll prob never see the Internet :D

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got some pics from Sat night that will explain why Chad actually went "hatless" for a night. No pics of Chad himself, but the pics came out better without him in them anyway.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got some pics from Sat night that will explain why Chad actually went "hatless" for a night.

I've got a few really good shots of us together and of just her and the car in the club parking lot. Wasn't gonna post them since I wasn't sure if she wanted to become the newest star of the Viper/chick thread or not lol

No pics of Chad himself, but the pics came out better without him in them anyway.

Well compared to her, its hard to argue with that :D

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another notable mention......this may be the first time that Chad picks someone from another state (Towdawg:AL,Tn) to get the member of the year trophy for Ga.

I will have to say though.......he deserves it :D

(I better watch out, there may be a trade in progress !!! )

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH.................I think I havce heard more than I really want too :D

Quit changing my quotes around!!! What I really said was:

V10SpeedLuvr said:
I heard there was a flasher in Ringgold and figured Tony was practicing since I had called him and told him Ashley was coming

Another notable mention......this may be the first time that Chad picks someone from another state (Towdawg:AL,Tn) to get the member of the year trophy for Ga.

I will have to say though.......he deserves it :D

Scott's so close to the GA state line, I'm pretty sure the VCA bylaws allow for a 60 mile radius grace period of VCA members of the year :D Even if I can't get that approved by the VCA ***, Scott gets the "Best Entrance Ever at a VCA event" trophy hands down!

(I better watch out, there may be a trade in progress !!! )

On paper it sounds like a fair trade. The current GA-VCA member of the year for the future GA-VCA member of the year. But yeah, just like when I tried to rip Chip off by trading you for 1 of the Viper twins, I'd be ripping Brett off. Oh well, I'll call Brett tomorrow and see what we can work out. Hopefully he'll still be jet lagged and not notice what a bad trade this is for him :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960