Viper body Kit pictures

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SNAKE505- you definatly crossed the line there pal, go back to your hole, and stay there.

VIPERMED- LOOKS AWESOME. But honestly, can you give me a comparison of material quality and craftsmanship Vs. a company like Autoform's products??? I would strongly consider adding your kit to my "mod list" if I knew it was made at least as well as Autoform.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SNAKE505 - Let's talk IP ( intellectual property ). If [******] did own the rights to the above described bodywork designs, did he legally transfer said rights from his old company to his new one? Does he have a design patent on this? Does he have a general utility patent ( I doubt it ) What does he have ?? Does he own the molds from which his, or his former company's facia is produced from, No!

Scott ( Vipermed ) ships the product you order from him. He stands behind his products.

How do I know this? Experience, I have ordered many items from Scott and his performance and ethics are up there with the best.

Steve

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ViperMed- I just happened to notice... but the Snake on the side of your car, are you SURE thats a Viper??? It sure looks like a King Cobra from this end...

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Final GTS- Autoform makes a great product with high standards,I would like to think that we have the same standards,the one thing that makes these unique is the fact we are using a flexible resin instead of just a solid fiberglass which will allow for flex and give instead of cracking or breaking with light impact.these pieces as i said before are a flawless finish.On all of my products i offer a 100% money back gaurantee on satisfaction.And yes you got me I made the mistake of telling the artist to use his creative judgement,unfortunately his expertise in airbrushing does not reflect his expertise in snakes.Ten coats of clear on the hood later left me little room for change,But only myself you and a couple others have noticed.Thanks to all on the compliments......Scott

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
Those body components are extremely nice looking and don't look like the other guys stuff. I hope you sell every single one that you can produce!

Your GTS is extremely complimented by YOUR bodywork, I have to start saving my pennies!!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SNAKE505 - Let's talk IP ( intellectual property ). If [******] did own the rights to the above described bodywork designs, did he legally transfer said rights from his old company to his new one? Does he have a design patent on this? Does he have a general utility patent ( I doubt it ) What does he have ?? Does he own the molds from which his, or his former company's facia is produced from, No!

Scott ( Vipermed ) ships the product you order from him. He stands behind his products.

How do I know this? Experience, I have ordered many items from Scott and his performance and ethics are up there with the best.

Steve

Possible IP rights include:
1. Utility patent - potentially fairly broad
2. Design patent - fairly narrow
3. Copyright - fairly narrow, but broader for derivative works - access and substantial similarity are the relevant factors
4. Trademark/trade-dress - varying coverage, but does not cover functional features

[Note that the foregoing is provided for general discussion, and does not constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. An attorney should be consulted with regard to one's particular legal situation.]

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've never really gotten the whole body kit thing.. This is nothing against Vipermed here, but I just think it is pretty [******] hard to outdo what the stock viper looks like.. I actually love the stock front fascia.. I guess I could see changing it if you HAD to have a car that looked different than all the other Vipers in your neighborhood.. This certainly isn't a problem for me up here in the sticks though :laugh:

P.S. Vipermed, your car looks great.. but I'd definitely ditch the green worm on the side.. ;)

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony GTS 1850 for the rear and 2000 for the front and i believe 300 for the roof vent which is Autoforms product and will be drop shipped through them

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Right on, not only do you have the best looking aero kit Scott, but you have givin those who want this type of a product a place where they can buy in confidence without getting *****screwed!
It would seem to me that Mr Snake505 must either be sleeping with the Mr Screwed or is Mr Screwed, because he sure came on hard and fast.
Imagine Mr Screwed pointing the legal finger, give me a break!

I love it.
My mother always said....What comes around, goes around!
Go for it Scott, I'm sure you will do well with this product.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never liked the kit produced by he-who-shall-not-be-named. The front looks like it's smiling, and the back is too high.

Vipermed's kit looks nothing like that kit. If I was looking to give a Viper a different look that was sharp and clean, this would be the kit. Nice job.

You must be registered for see images

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
Don't pay any attention to all the bull****, the car looks great !!! You are going to have to stop with the mods, I can't keep up !!! That thing had better run come the drag event on the 2nd and 3rd.... I plan on laying the smack down on you ... ha-ha-ha !!!
Later,
Joe

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, The body kit does look nice.... and it is nice to have a
place one can purchase products with confidence that the buyer will be
taken care of.

Nothing wrong with taking and ideal and making the idea that much better.
That's what makes the world go round :)

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I read the title to this thread I though oh **** it is going to look like crap because I remembered the 'other' body kit. Just a different taste of what looks good.

Then I saw the pics in this thread and I REALLY like the look.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! I also think the pricing sounds reasonable. Is that painted or unpainted?

Clearly it is not a direct copy of anything else on the market and is much better looking then the [******] design IMHO. If a few design elements were borrowed, I would call that common sense and it is the way that most products get developed and is a far cry from simply copying someone elses complete design.

--- Ken

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your body kit looks great. Its always nice to see new parts available in the marketplace. Its even better to see tuners/suppliers like you, Chuck Tator, and Sean Roe selling parts that are realistically priced. I think that everyone is probably tired of paying the Viper tax. Keep up the good work.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF IT IS A TAKE OFF, WHO CARES!!! NOTHING LIKE PUTTING MONEY IN THE POCKET OF AN HONEST INDIVIDUAL... :)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Snake505 is correct. These are mods on the original HHMMSS design. The rear bumper is an exact copy including the alum heat shield...the only difference being the additional tacky fins next to the exhaust. All the rest of you know this is true, you're just not honest. Vipermed, you will not get any business from me as I do not do business with unethical people that steal other's designs.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
SNAKE505- you definatly crossed the line there pal, go back to your hole, and stay there.

VIPERMED- LOOKS AWESOME. But honestly, can you give me a comparison of material quality and craftsmanship Vs. a company like Autoform's products??? I would strongly consider adding your kit to my "mod list" if I knew it was made at least as well as Autoform.

Hey Final, you're pretty mouthy for a punk 17 year old. I'd suggest you watch what you say or you might have to back it up when you meet someone that you talk to like that.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devildog wont do business with "Unethical People". Thats just absolutely rich! I laughed my [******] off when I read that!

Thanks!!!!!!!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DEVILDOO,

Are you for real?

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer!!

"you will not get any business from me as I do not do business with unethical people that steal other's designs."

I take it you prefer to deal with people that steal other peoples' money, how ethical is that?

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
while i do agree with most of you that it is a beautiful kit, i have to be honest in that my first impression was "is that the [******] kit?" It does look very similar, however the differences are there. All in all very nice kit scott.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery