Viper body Kit pictures

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SNAKE505- you definatly crossed the line there pal, go back to your hole, and stay there.

VIPERMED- LOOKS AWESOME. But honestly, can you give me a comparison of material quality and craftsmanship Vs. a company like Autoform's products??? I would strongly consider adding your kit to my "mod list" if I knew it was made at least as well as Autoform.

Hey Final, you're pretty mouthy for a punk 17 year old. I'd suggest you watch what you say or you might have to back it up when you meet someone that you talk to like that.

People mouth off at all ages.
People can and can't back up what they say at all ages.
My point: Age has nothing to do with it. LOL
You must be registered for see images

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DEVILDOG- LOL, PUNK!?! OK, whatever dude. I see how this works now... your to busy being led around by the hand down there by [******] to see whats really going on. Then, you feel the need to bring up the fact that I (was) 17, and call me punk? Lets see. First off, ****. Second, ask anyone who knows me of who has dealt with me, Punk is far from it. Kind of hard to be an (18) year old punk and do what I have done, it just wouldnt happen. And third, what exactly does AGE really have to do with anything? Was my mouth not supposed to be this big by now? (all of the maybe 3 times on this bored I have ever said a negative thing) Inferiority complex or something...? Go bother someone who REALLY cares-(and I think most on here would agree there's not many of those around) At any rate, I wish you luck in your search!

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kit looks good!i may have kept my viper if this was avalible before!i liked the "other" kit,just wasn't going to risk getting shafted like so many others.
best of luck Scott!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DD, has upon MANY, MANY occaions opened mouth and inserted foot. Unfortunatley, this is another incedent. :(

Gerald

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake505, and Devildog are both internet loosers.............Talking smack behind a computer screen is soooo tough. How can you say this is a rip off of Johns work? You two need to get a life other then the internet, and face reality.

Looks GREAT Scott!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering the limited number of effective aerodynamic approaches to a splitter and rear diffuser on a 200 mph car, this doesn't look like the [******] stuff at all (unless your vision is impaired). What were you expecting--small triangular openings with flowers planted in them?

Exactly.

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devildog doo.HAHAHAHAHA!!
You are defending who? Yet you claim not to deal with unethical people.
You must have a big exhaust leak.
In case you are wondering out loud again. I can back up anything.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was considering ordering the Vipermed airbox, but have decided not to.

Me either. After comparing photos, I've discovered that the airbox is actually a slightly modified version of the lower half of a John Deere leafblower.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any company who blatently uses someone elses design to derrive their own is not to be trusted or rewarded.

Boy, that sure limits what you'll be spending your money on.

I have a Kenmore clothes drier, looks and works just like the General Electric drier. Same thing with my washer...and my refrigerator...and y'know, there's not a whole lot of difference between my lawn mower and my neighbors lawn mower in fact, they both use the same Briggs and Strat motor!!!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DID YOU KNOW...?

Did you know that the Majority of "New Products" are basically just improvements in previous designs? What is going on here is NOTHING out of the ordinary, but is in fact what keeps this economy moving!

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was considering ordering the Vipermed airbox, but have decided not to. Any company who blatently uses someone elses design to derrive their own is not to be trusted or rewarded.

Why not? This is a free economy. Are you suggesting I pay more money to the "other" guy for the same goods? Why would I want to spend more money, for the same goods? Maybe the "other" guy should implement competitive pricing if he feels they have created a truly equal product. And why can't he be trusted? I don't think he took anyone's money? Why would a consumer not trust him? :usa:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy sounds like an idiot..Oh I won't do business with you since you copied..whats the big deal dude, even if the guy copied..Its a free world...joker...

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! That looks awesome! I spend way too much time in the perf. mods forum and did not even notice this post. Scott, I must hand it to you, that looks great! I love the rear especially. I noticed that the real GTS-R has those fins in the rear also, what are they supposed to do for airflow? (besides look bad @ss!) Good for you man, now your body kit matches your INSANELY awesome looking engine compartment!

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
availability--immediately, cost introductory only...$4,000 complete kit....this is made from a flexible composite...also the picture of the one in primer doesnt show the brake duct cut out,which it is....also this will allow 25% more air into grill and the brake duct is fully functional with plumbing.these are flawless fit with all OEM hardware mountings.the price does not include shipping of course.These bumpers will require priming and paint only.NO body work or fabricating....Scott

Did you ever get these made out of a flexible because the one on Tim's car is fibre glass and definitely no flexible. I spent allot of time fixing from the way it was installed so now it is install properly. I had to install it the same wat I do John H 's bumpers

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vipermed 97,01.....scott, please check your PM, your parts are ready here, but we are having hard time to get ahold of you though e-mail, thanks

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermed,

You're kit looks AWESOME! I too thought, "oh no, not a body kit, it will look like the infamous ********* kit". Fortunately, you're kit looks very nice. As a designer/artist, I always felt the Hennescrewed kit looked slapped on, not integrated to further enhance an already wonderful design. Yours flows much better.

It's wonderful to see some justice, imagine Hennescrewed feeling like he got screwed. That's too funny!

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
availability--immediately, cost introductory only...$4,000 complete kit....this is made from a flexible composite...also the picture of the one in primer doesnt show the brake duct cut out,which it is....also this will allow 25% more air into grill and the brake duct is fully functional with plumbing.these are flawless fit with all OEM hardware mountings.the price does not include shipping of course.These bumpers will require priming and paint only.NO body work or fabricating....Scott

Did you ever get these made out of a flexible because the one on Tim's car is fibre glass and definitely no flexible. I spent allot of time fixing from the way it was installed so now it is install properly. I had to install it the same wat I do John H 's bumpers

I agreed and have mentioned this in the past. Scott's is not ready for paint, but must be trimmed, spot putty, primed and block sanded to make it perfect. It is a decent price ($2000 vs $4000 [******] pc) I have now had the chance to compare both and the [******] seems a little better in quality, but not for twice the price. I also do not think thier is any special "flexable" fiberglass both are of standard mat and resin. Of all the body pcs I have bought for the Viper, the Autoform stuff seems to be the best. The last splitter I got from them was truly ready for paint. Plan on paying a body man 6-8 hrs for finish work and fitting the Elite part.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see a pic of Med's rear diffuser..

I believe on race cars the rear diffuser is/can be used as a venturi tunnel; the channel walls extending as near the track as possible.

A venturi tunnel either has the shape of an inverted wing (along the top), or the sides of it narrow. In both cases the air speeds up as it travels through creating low pressure; normal (higher) pressure on top of the car then pushes down and you have downforce.

Ipso facto :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960