"Viper" Brake Caliper Font or Files

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Viper\" Brake Caliper Font or Files

I just had my front brake calipers powder coated red - to match everything else.
smile.gif

I now need to get a sticker made or have the Viper wording painted on the caliper. Does anyone have this font saved as a file or a sticker already made?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthony

OP
OP
A

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Viper\" Brake Caliper Font or Files

Scott,

Thanks for the response. I just left Sean a message. Do you have any pics of your calipers? Did you paint/powder coat yours?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I thought they were painted on. Can you get the stickers in reverse and use them as a template?

OP
OP
A

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck,

Your right - they are painted on. I just order some stickers from a place in Florida.

I will post some pics of the calipers tomorrow - they look incredible and I was able to powdercoat them without removing the pistons and seals.

Now I need to decide on the color of the Viper wording. Either white, silver (I will have silver stripes) or black.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If my caliper lettering is brown, how fast do you think I could melt the stickers????
smile.gif

I don't think a caliper is a place for a sticker.... the adhesive would have to be able to withstand some hellacious temps...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I used bright red VHT brand high temp caliper paint on Scott's. Came out nice. For the Viper decals, we had them made from high quality vinyl. Glad to hear everything is holding up well on Scott's for street and drag race use. Not sure what they would look like at the end of a Viper Days weekend. Might have to break out the spare decals
smile.gif

You must be registered for see images

Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 02-28-2002 at 09:24 PM</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog