Viper Club Roars into Adventure Dodge - Cleveland Plain Dealer

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I love this line from the story. A quote from Dusty Blechman, business development manager for the dealership:
“...You can see a Corvette just about any day, but a Viper is very unique.” :2tu:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA Ohio Region is spotlighted this morning in the Cleveland Plain Dealer - Ohio's Largest Newspaper!

Viper Club roars into Adventure Chrysler Dodge Jeep | cleveland.com

Come and see us for Viper Tech Day at Adventure Dodge in Willoughby, Ohio on Saturday May 21st, 2011

:2tu::2tu::headbang::headbang:

I love this line from the story. A quote from Dusty Blechman, business development manager for the dealership:
“...You can see a Corvette just about any day, but a Viper is very unique.” :2tu:

Could not agree with you more!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special thanks go to VCA Ohio Region's VP Bob Bierman, Membership Co-Director Mike Kovalkevich, and Dusty Blechman for all their hard work in getting this together.

This is what it's all about:

Teamwork

Teamwork

Teamwork !

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All VCA members are welcome to join us for this great event on May 21st.

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-viper-events-gatherings/642692-viper-tech-day-may-21st-adventure-chrysler-jeep-dodge.html

All the service slots are filled for the day, BUT you can still come out and enjoy the day with everyone. Bring your Viper, learn a lot about your car, and have some fun!

****If you are thinking about attending, please send us an email so that we can have a head count for lunch, etc.****

[email protected]

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Randall, looks like my schedule has opened up and my wife and I will be able to attend the event this Saturday in Willoughby. We are planning to go to a Cleveland Cars & Coffee in the morning and should be there around 10:30-11:00 to hang out and hopefully go on the cruise. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randall, looks like my schedule has opened up and my wife and I will be able to attend the event this Saturday in Willoughby. We are planning to go to a Cleveland Cars & Coffee in the morning and should be there around 10:30-11:00 to hang out and hopefully go on the cruise. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

You have a p.m.

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well looks like the weather might actually, maybe, hopfully, by chance, if we are luckey be half way decent or really good from what we have had around here latley. :rolaugh:
The forcast is sayin as of now 71 degrees and partley cloudy.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well looks like the weather might actually, maybe, hopfully, by chance, if we are luckey be half way decent or really good from what we have had around here latley. :rolaugh:
The forcast is sayin as of now 71 degrees and partley cloudy.

I will take it!!!:headbang:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper all cleaned up.....Check
Camera......................Check
Sunshine....................Check
Sunscreen..................Check
Ready to have a good time......CHECK!!!

Lets have a great day everybody and have some fun.