Viper color poll

V

Venomiss

Interesting and wonder what the results would be with just Viper owners?
I like the green and really like the violet.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like GTS Blue, Purple or Black. Of course black always looks good. I DO NOT like the green. I guess that is why they make salt and pepper. :dunno:

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS blue, Viper blue are my favourite.
Never was a green car guy on the other hand.
Specially for a Viper, it looks lame (green lol).

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me be the first here the vote orange with black stripes!! I thought this would have been a more popular color....

MQQNVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I KNOW it's not on the upcoming color pallete, but does anyone think a Viper convertible in BRG (British racing green) with a tan (NOT cognac!) top and interior would look good? No stripes required. :2tu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, Red..... the brighter the better for me :)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think we can look at the great marketing job SRT/Viper did on the green, as an indicator of how well it is being received. The color is outstanding, but hard to get great pictures of, due to the pearlcoat. Enough shots were done from media advertising to shows, and wham, this great color piqued everyone's interest. Orders vaulted forward, but not before Viper Blue was already sold out, and Venom Red had more orders at that point. I think throughout the year we are all going to be very pleased with the new colors, and surprised at how dynamic they look in person. Expect the Violet to cause major excitement when it is showcased, and the Orange will bring out the old MoPar Orange faithful in droves --- especially when they see the impact the pearlcoat has on creating the many hues in a retro color.

I found the survey very interesting, but with Blue selling out quickly the actual buyers may not prove to be quite in the same vein as those merely making their voices know on the fantastic palette selection of 2008.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^agreed. I cannot wait to see all of the 08 cars in person.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the snakeskin green up close in Belle Isle and got to see the finished snakeskin green 08 at the SRT autocross. I loved it. I have 2 red with silver stripes, thought I'd do three to be funny. But couldn't help it... have a snakeskin 08 on the way. Now I just hope those ACR parts bolt on easily... ;.)