Viper Colors in general

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since leasing my 09 Viper, (didn't know if I would like it, and didn't want to be stuck with it, if I didn't), I've acquired a part time fondness for Florida. Thinking forward to my next ride (purchase this time), I have White in mind with some sort of painted stripe scheme (factory or after market). I looked at the 2009 Viper Production color 'chart', and was rather amazed to see that (Bright) White was the number 2 (by far) most popular color in 2009, after Viper Red.

Nice to be in good company...maybe?

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I like the white/blue stripe combo. '05 is stone white and the '10 is viper white which is very white. I'm here in Fla so the light colors are much cooler if in the sun for any length of time.- Last time I looked I didn't think that white was that popular in 2009.---Dave

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the best looking Vipers are white. The GTS-R, the VOI9 cars and the White Mamba and even the White/Blue 96 RT/10s are all stunning in person. If I painted my car I would go white with either blue or black stripes.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think white looks good on vipers. I've seen pics of a white gts with black strips and black rims, :drooler:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on how much carbon figer is exposed, I think white could really be off the charts for the Gen V

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is a sweet looking paint job. who's is that??

This is one of the 55 Vipers in the Rauh's collection, this one belongs to Wayne not De'Ann.

This is definitely sweet!
I likey!
Almost like an olive green.

Actually it's SSG and my cell phone photography skills ****.

Here are a couple other angles, they invited us out to their home last year to see the entire 123 car collection :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

If you notice on the door behind the car, it was parked in front of car warehouse #3 of 7 behind their home (Oh, and Wayne has a short drag strip behind the house to run his DragPack Challenger). They do take security seriously, as seen on door 3!

Last edited:

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why isn't that ever at C&C? Man that's a nice looking Snake. I do have to say I only have an RT but my signs are the same. "Nothing here worth dying for"

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the white/blue stripe combo. '05 is stone white and the '10 is viper white which is very white. I'm here in Fla so the light colors are much cooler if in the sun for any length of time.- Last time I looked I didn't think that white was that popular in 2009.---Dave

Actually Dave, White was the number one 2009 Viper color, if you include the special edition Vipers (ie: VOI-X Edition, etc.), accounting for 182 out of the total 659 production run...at least according to the "2009 Model Year Viper Production" chart.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Dave, White was the number one 2009 Viper color, if you include the special edition Vipers (ie: VOI-X Edition, etc.), accounting for 182 out of the total 659 production run...at least according to the "2009 Model Year Viper Production" chart.

Wasn't the VOI-X edition silver with black stripes?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT member Steve Katz has an all white '09 ACR that looks amazing.