Viper Comp Coupes in SCCA race

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a video of an SCCA race this weekend at Thunderhill Raceway in CA from Sunday.The in-car the video was taken from an older WC Porsche who followed. We ended up in 2nd and 3rd overall. I am in car #64. The other car is raced by Connie Bogan #10. On the previous days race, she out qualified me and set the qualifying track record in BP/STO while I took second. During the race on Saturday I also set a new BP/STO race record breaking the old one by over 4.5 seconds on 2 year old race scrubs with 8 heat cycles...to broke for new ones. This video is from the Sunday race, where I beat her on the start. She was on my ass for the entire race, but I was able to hold her off to take the win. Overall a great weekend.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImqkUl3pCVM[/media]

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to Go Brian. I am looking forward to my First SCCA race since being thrown out of ITE (east coast run what your brung)

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done. Did you win a new set of Hoosiers? If not, try NASA-TT. Get something for those track records (any 1st or 2nd place actually)! PS-I don't think its a good idea to run old Hoosiers. I know money can be tight, but its your ass on the line, not to mention your car. I think its better to get fresh scrubs!