Viper Copperhead Orange Satin Coat PIC

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

ewww is that a kaka?

BTW Dodge just redesigned their site with new Viper jackets and clothes in The Good site

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw the panels at the plant and the color is dynamic. Lot of metallic in it, and it will knock your socks off when it finally debuts. I , personally, am glad to see the SRT folks starting to come out with different colors and combos, unlike years past. The picture you are showing does not do justice to the actual color, so don't be surprised when you see it in the flesh and change your mind.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the panels at the plant and the color is dynamic. Lot of metallic in it, and it will knock your socks off when it finally debuts. I , personally, am glad to see the SRT folks starting to come out with different colors and combos, unlike years past. The picture you are showing does not do justice to the actual color, so don't be surprised when you see it in the flesh and change your mind.

Great, Bill. So, when will this person see his in person? I need to attach the car to my new, already received, personalized license plate.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the Dodge main site and it is the same picture as above. Anybody have a real picture of this car in Copperhead orange?

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being that it's a brand spanking new color you would think that they would have at least put it in the front of this photo to highlight the "WOW" factor??

I'll reserve my opinion till I see if in person. Bring on Prowler purple though, and I'm in there :headbang:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A viper in purple...interesting! That begs the question on future colors again. Obviously we know the next coupe will be a blue. I do not think we will see a dark blue(like the sapphire...had one) for years.

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge came out with a concept car called the "Copperhead" about 8 years ago(saw it at an auto show here in Columbus) It looked somewhat like the current SRT10 except it had a V6 and had a hardtop convertible(I think).

Anyway, the car was obviously painted Copperhead and believe me the picture of the SRT10 above does not do the car justice. It really looks awesome!

If they wouldn't have announced the coupe, I would have either purchased a Copperhead or Yellow Viper. Though Coupe or no, that new VCA Viper is awesome! Best looking Viper ever IMHO..

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge came out with a concept car called the "Copperhead" about 8 years ago(saw it at an auto show here in Columbus) It looked somewhat like the current SRT10 except it had a V6 and had a hardtop convertible(I think).

Anyway, the car was obviously painted Copperhead and believe me the picture of the SRT10 above does not do the car justice. It really looks awesome!

If they wouldn't have announced the coupe, I would have either purchased a Copperhead or Yellow Viper. Though Coupe or no, that new VCA Viper is awesome! Best looking Viper ever IMHO..

Funny how you bring up the copperhead. It's my favorite Dodge Concept and I really like that color! I noticed that some of the lines of the Copperhead in the SRT-10.

1828103_0378-med.JPG

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a metallic orange (less copper, more orange) with silver ghost stripes.
I'm not a fan of orange, but this sure gets my attention...

4324Viper_Orange_SEMA_04.JPG

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Warren, did you talk to Dean at Sema this week?
Did he have the blonde, large chested, long legged models displaying his car?
I was at his shop the day he painted the flat clear stripes on his car. I wasnt sure what to expect, but they came out great! They really set the car off nicely. :2tu:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill - What is the paint code on this color? Thinking of painting a car this color?

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Warren, did you talk to Dean at Sema this week?
Did he have the blonde, large chested, long legged models displaying his car?
I was at his shop the day he painted the flat clear stripes on his car. I wasnt sure what to expect, but they came out great! They really set the car off nicely. :2tu:

Hi Brian, I was actually on my way out the door when I suddenly spotted and took a snapshot of this beautiful orange SRT-10. I was on a limited schedule to get back to L.A. But nonetheless, I agree that the paint job set this car off nicely. The blonde in the blue racing jacket was I believe one of the models. I didn’t get a chance to speak to Dean or the exhibitors on this car, but tell him that the paint and the ghost stripe combo came out absolutely beautiful, I think it’s even something that the factory should consider as a paint option. I like that "biohazard" graphic on the side.
:headbang:

--Warren.

4324Viper_Orange_SEMA_04.JPG

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually i see the copper is now removed from the Dodge website. I'm guessing they have scrapped plans for copper

That is sad to hear. I wanted to see what color Orange they were going to use. If it was anything like the Orange SRT above it would be EXCELLENT. I would even contemplate getting on in that color. Lovely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather