Viper Coupe in 2005(?) and cheap SRT...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two quickies for you:

1. There is a "presell" SRT-10 on eBay right now that might be a good deal for anyone that is interested -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1872177441

He says it is at dealer cost plus the winning presell bid. I assume that the dealer cost is roughly $7,000 below sticker, so even with the current $5,000 bid you are getting the car under the sticker price. Just a thought!

2. Yesterday's Kansas City Star had an article about the new cars from DC. When reviewing the Viper, they mentioned that a Viper Coupe might be appearing sometime in 2005. How about that!

Chris

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bad viper:
And we heard it first From the Kansas City Star?????????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Chris, but that IS funny!!!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bad viper:
And we heard it first From the Kansas City Star?????????
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe me, as someone who scours the press for any mention of "Viper", I was shocked to see this little blurb in our goofy little newspaper. Of course, DC has several facilities here, including one of three national customer service centers which just opened less than a mile from my home. We shall see if it was some incredible inside scoop or just a typo. Knowing the local papers...
supergrin.gif

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang