Viper crash in VA...anyone know the owner?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The road looks like it was a liitle bit wet in the video. Then again, it happened at 2:45am so you never know... maybe some alcohol involved??
Either way, very sad to see.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like an ACR ( has the paint ,rims , brakes) could be a clone, thats why I lock mine up this time of year

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nothing good ever happens at that time of night (morning). Add horsepower and cold weather... dangerous. Hopefully everyone is OK.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer. Snake bit for sure. I hope the two involved will be OK. Cold roads, cold tires too much power not enough sense.

That's not too far from me. It's been pretty mild around here so far this winter but last night was in the 20s... There's no mention of it but I'd bet booze was a factor too because there's no traffic and it wasn't raining.....

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen that Viper in the area before. It is missing the ACR badges on the side. Looks like a modified Gen-3.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
At the end of the video and a bit before it shows the rear hatch piece and it appears to be GTS Blue, along with the final shot of a swearher and a GTS blue panel. Makes one think the previous poster is likely correct it is an ACR Clone. Fortunately it looks like the occupants frame section is very much intact and that bodes well for the individuals in this accident.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The road looks like it was a liitle bit wet in the video. Then again, it happened at 2:45am so you never know... maybe some alcohol involved??

I very much doubt alcohol would be involved at that time of the day. Probably just someone who couldn't sleep and decided to go for a drive, We all know that the best driving time for high performance cars happens around 2:45AM, What could go wrong ?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I very much doubt alcohol would be involved at that time of the day. Probably just someone who couldn't sleep and decided to go for a drive, We all know that the best driving time for high performance cars happens around 2:45AM, What could go wrong ?

I can't tell if you are serious or not.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have seen that car before - an SRT Vert with a red ACR
stripe. For the life of me though I cannot remember where
right now...

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't tell if you are serious or not.
Definitely was sarcasm.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4