Viper Days Arrive & Drive Discounts Available!

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drivers, still deciding when to sign up for your Viper Days Arrive & Drive fun filled event, NOW is the time. GP Motorsports is offering a 10% Arrive & Drive discount to VCA members, and a 10% thirty-day early signup discount. For a VCA member who signs up early this would be a whopping 20% discount. Arrive and Drive was created for you as a hassle free way to participate in Viper Days performance driving school and Michelin Challenge Series at top Road Race courses around the U.S. No need to prepare or transport your car, just show up ready for the time of your life and we do the rest. The Arrive & Drive pricing includes everything we can think of: 2001 Viper GTS, consumables (tires, brake pads, fuel, and other fluids), expert Viper specific instruction, professional track support (pit crew), track and event fee’s (including Viper Day’s), delicious catered lunches and dinners, camaraderie, 2 hours per day of track time, in car video and telemetry, and debrief sessions. The only things we know of that are not included are your travel to and from the event, your lodging, and breakfasts. So, for a VCA member registering 30 days in advance the one-day program is $1765, two-day program is $2965, and a three-day program is $3595. Since we are just now offering these discounts the early signup discount will be available thru Sunday Feb 24 for the Thunderhill event on March 8 - 10. For more info please visit our web site at www.g-pmotorsports.com . If you have any questions call us at 480-348-0718

Tom Glenn
GP Motorsports

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Tom,

Making me think of leaving my car at home. Hmmmm. Those are great prices!!!! And I know you will have good tires.
laugh.gif

OP
OP
T

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, Good to see you posting. Tires? Who was that masked man leaving Willw Springs with a truckload? I would love to have you in one of our cars. The only requirement is you bring me a bunch of stickers like the one on your back window. War cheaters!