Viper Days changed me, selling my Blown, stroked, sprayed SRT

Reaction score
Bought a SRT-4 last Monday shipped to Archer on Friday stripped for cage today,,,, So my SRT Viper is for sale, RSI did a great job and after BG they got her dialed in completely, just need to run more than a quarter mile at a time......it's great to be road racing, something I have hardly ever done,,,BTW, I won my class in a rental SRT-4, try it, it's a blast,,,,,

Will buy a Mamba after my silver is sold......

Check out classifieds

thanks

Gary

BTW, I never drove the car after the Mods

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
I talked about that yesterday, went to the drags in BG, the people are great fantasic and the event being young and new is still cutting some teeth......
David is doing a great job but needs to farm some responsability to other people, Job well done for one person.

Viper Days,,,the racers(people)fanastic and the event was perfect,,,

Drags,,,been there done that

Road Racing, never really persued it,,,, the good thing is I'm actually fast for a fat guy...

Yes, RSI took a little longer than I like but it's completed correctly. And looks Killer....timing is everything

If I hadn't gone to Viper Days this conversation wouldn't be happening. I hung up my sprint car helmet 5 years ago and haven't been the same man. I am reborn

OR maybe I want to be like you...........and if I drive the car it will be worth less money.

quickysrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. Why not own them both. i have the srt4 & 10. love em. keep it. just slap your self in the sack and you will snap out of it.

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
I really like the Mamba, reminds me of my red and white L89 vette I had, I love the white,,,,two Vipers nope, I have been car crazy for the last year, the Mamba will be my 9th vehicle,,,,,in 14 months, Dodge truck, H2, Fast Prowler(done by RSI), CTS, another Dodge truck, Lexus LS 430, Viper, Srt 4.....and looking for another car...

So, when the Silver sells I will get a Mamba, Simple, the RSI Viper is completed, fast, ready to sell and priced right......

I GOT IT, I should PAINT THE SILVER VIPER,,,,,WHITE :p

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Frank, after doing the deal I don't understand why everyone doesn't do it, I have owned many fast cars and the Viper is the most scary one to drive at speed,,,If Vipers Days is 500 miles away do it, you will learn a ton and drive back home with a HUGE smile on your face,,,,,,,,

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, sorry to see the beast has to go, but the Mamba is a sweet looking car! Again, thanks for the use of the helmet at BG, saved my buttt :D

Mike

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Mike your again more than welcome,,, :2tu:

Richard, If you want it right, waiting is a good thing, because my car is a one of a kind it took 5 months, 850 on only 7 lbs of boost,,,,Procharger is the way of the future,,,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC