Viper Days comes to Button Willow, CA

Skip at Viper Days

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days is holding a driving school at Button Willow on Feb 16 & 17. This SAFE track is a great place to come and learn the intricacies of your Viper. From classroom to on track instructors; from vendors with the latest products to great food. Viper Days has it all!
Come experience your Viper at its best!!
Register at www.viperdays.com or call
Courtney at 847-594-8477
Thanks,
Skip

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New tires: Check
New fluids: Check
New springs: Check

All systems ready to go - I'm heading down on Thursday AM.

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you guys & gals there. Can't wait to probe the limits of my Viper in a safe environment
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Reaction score
For those of you who've never attended a Viper Days event, it truly is a first class operation! "Skip and Family" run it extremely efficiently, and there's tons of comraderie and fun to be had, as well as honing your driving skills to the nth degree. (Just keep the pointy edge forward!) Beginners are always welcome and are given lots of coaching. Come out for the fun!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there!! Went to Buttonwillow last weekend with Green Flag Racing to test the track for the first time. First lap of the first session I "flew" off the track (Lost Hill). It takes a little getting used to.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill/APEX Motorsports:
For those of you who've never attended a Viper Days event, it truly is a first class operation! "Skip and Family" run it extremely efficiently, and there's tons of comraderie and fun to be had, as well as honing your driving skills to the nth degree. (Just keep the pointy edge forward!) Beginners are always welcome and are given lots of coaching. Come out for the fun!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went last year just to watch, and it was a blast. Unfortunantly this year, Viper Days is no where close.

The closest event for my is in PA, on the PA/OH border. So looks like this year I'm stuck with nothing...