Viper Days Comes To Heartland Park March 27-29, 2009

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come out and learn to drive your Viper the way it was intended in a safe and controlled driving school. March 27-29, Hearland Park Park Raceway Topeka, Kansas. Viper Days is a VCA spoonsored driving school that has been teaching Viper owners how to enjoy the high horsepower of their cars on the track. All this translates into safer driving on the road. Discounts for VCA members. Watch the greatest racing between the Viper Competition Coupes in the Viper Racing League. Meet the drivers, talk to their crews. SEE YOU THERE. :2tu:

Reaction score
Come out and learn to drive your Viper the way it was intended in a safe and controlled driving school. March 27-29, Hearland Park Park Raceway Topeka, Kansas. Viper Days is a VCA spoonsored driving school that has been teaching Viper owners how to enjoy the high horsepower of their cars on the track. All this translates into safer driving on the road. Discounts for VCA members. Watch the greatest racing between the Viper Competition Coupes in the Viper Racing League. Meet the drivers, talk to their crews. SEE YOU THERE. :2tu:

Can't wait to try the new Viper out at heartland! :drive: dialing in spring rates now to get things perfect. :D. See you there.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a website for the "viper days"? I've been to Heartland Park many time on bikes and did an SRT school there. Would love to take the ACR to am event like that.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The web site is http://www.narraonline.com or NARRA Online . It should be a great turn out. I will be there running my comp copupe. Last eventy we had 16 ACR's they were fast. Here are a pictures from Button Willow.

You must be registered for see images attach

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will folks help me (show me how) the "set the car up? I want to keep it at street height but tweak the suspension/aero as needed.

Strongly considering the drive if a project doesn't kick off in before then.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Archer will be there as well as other ACR owners. It is a big family, everyone will help with setup and learning car control. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
S

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can find Viper Days at NARRAonline.com or Viperdays.com. You can register online or call the Viper Days Event Manager Ruth Bowling to register at 817 829-4671.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan to attend; 20 hour drive from Gainesville, FL, but racing is too much fun to miss. If you are on the fence (unsure whether to attend), I highly encourage coming out for the weekend.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F**K - got 2 calls yesterday w/2 projects kicking off simultaneously (2 states). I'll be covered up starting this Monday for at least a month :(

I did see this event will be coming to TWS in TX. I'll see what I can manage on that one. I really like the Heartland Park track, except for turn 1...brake check ;)