Viper Dinner Night out Thursday May 24 2012 !!

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I would post this on here as well just in case someone didnt get the heads up. To reserve a parking spot for you please email Mary at [email protected]

Let's get together!!

Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012

7:00 PM. - Milestones Grill and Bar

(Hwy 7 and Weston Rd.)

This is a rain or shine event.

RSVP ASAP to reserve your parking spot!

Weather permitting, we will dine in the outdoor patio.

Wait!!! There's more...read on.....

The following is optional and will be decided that evening.

After dinner, we will take a short cruise to Ice Cream Patio for dessert/coffee.

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My shop is right around the corner :D I just sent my email.. see you there :eater:

venomm 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember that all confirmations on attendance should be made directly to Mary in order that we keep an accurate count

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea posting this! Maybe we might get a new future member to come out! :)

Lets hope so !! BUt as you said in the other thread....you can only get as much attendees as there are members on this VCA site...which looks like there is just a handful...oh well...you gotta start somewhere.

When attending all the events, we should let everyone know that this site is also around as well as Facebook VCO site to advertise anything Viper related topics and chatt to fellow members.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad idea for a guy with a blue car! :rolaugh:

I have to keep it simple as there are guys/gals out there with yellow cars and need to be shaken up every nowand then with what is out there.

Hmmm.........Something like yourself. I know I must of heard from somewhere, just can't pin point from where or whom just yet, that you attend almost all of the outings with your yellow RT-10 or .....oops sorry GTS..had to look at the Avatar to remind myself again as I forgot what it looked like in real life...or...on the other hand...nver saw it in real life....yet...;)

I truly would love to see that Monster car of yours

Soon I hope

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got home from a great evening out and get together, weather was excellent, too hot actually for the drive across Toronto with my AC not working :mad: A couple late arrivals did not get in the pics, but I think we had 17 or 18 turn out!
You must be registered for see images attach

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. And people say I live on the forums! I just got home and you already have pics up! :rolaugh:

Slither

Was nice meeting you. And now you can say you have seen the car! :pbt:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home from a great evening out and get together, weather was excellent, too hot actually for the drive across Toronto with my AC not working :mad: A couple late arrivals did not get in the pics, but I think we had 17 or 18 turn out!

Goota say dido to that !..great turnout of cars people and food. Always a great time when we get together. 3 for 3 for me anyway.
Thanks for the pics. they look great.
I bet mopar is peed off he didnt get the first pics up of his yellow mellow.:rolaugh:

Great to see that many out for one of the first outings. Lets see if we can top that off every event.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. And people say I live on the forums! I just got home and you already have pics up! :rolaugh:

Slither

Was nice meeting you. And now you can say you have seen the car! :pbt:

:lmao:

:lmao:

You crack me up !!...was great talking with you tonight. Hope you an come out most of the events and we can share our thoughts some more on these cars. You have got some great insight on them..Good for you !

Will wait for your pictures as well...can't wait to see them all.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cant see the star of the show though...the blue and white one at the start of this race....:dunno:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slither

No. I like seeing other pics of my car too! :rolaugh:

And I make as many as my schedule allows. :)

Don't worry. I have pics of your car too... Many from that end actually! :)

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a picture I managed to get, unfortunately I did it before a couple other members showed up

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture I managed to get, unfortunately I did it before a couple other members showed up

Awesome Picture !!!

Now thats a perfect picture. You got everyone in it. Although, I still can't see the King of the Pack (IMHO) as well as I would have liked.

You obviously knew where to park Mike. Next time Ill know where to Park. In your spot.

Love the way you contoured the picture. I amnot very camera savy so this is new to me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slither

No. I like seeing other pics of my car too! :rolaugh:

And I make as many as my schedule allows. :)

Don't worry. I have pics of your car too... Many from that end actually! :)

Lets get them up already ie...:(photos)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen