Viper Drag racing in Bradenton (Sarasota) December 10th,11th. DONT MISS THIS ONE!!

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3168113_0505_viper03_z-med.jpg

http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

December 10th and 11th.

The fastest Vipers in the world will be there.

Bring your Viper....from stock to highly modded....all are welcome to race in the event or just bring your Viper to show it off.

Witness the most expensive and highly modded Vipers shoot for 7 second 1/4 mile times. Who will be the first to do it?

Sat 10 10a-3p
Sun 11 10a-5p

This year the track is making special arrangements to have the track SUPER sticky. If your Viper is set up right, you will get your fastest MPH and your lowest ET here PERIOD.

Make your plans now.

More info coming soon! :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Jason Heffner....

By the looks of things most of you are anxious to go racing at what is always the fastest event of the year, the December Bradenton race.

The event will take place as follows:

Friday December 9th: Dyno day / open house at Heffner Performance in Sarasota Florida. Open house / dyno contest starts at 9:00 a.m.. We will be dynoing cars on a first come / first served basis and will be wrapping things up at around 5:00 p.m.. Awards will be given to the most powerful cars in the following four classes: Naturally aspirated, Supercharged, Nitrous and Turbo. Rates are $50.00 per car which includes air / fuel monitoring and printouts. Everyone is welcome and we will look forward to seeing all of you.

Saturday December 10th: Gates open at 9:00 a.m., track goes hot at 10:00 a.m.. All cars will be permitted to make time runs throughout the morning and between rounds of qualifying and eliminations of the radial tire race. First round of qualifying for the radial tire race will be at 11:00 a.m., second round of qualifying will be at 11:45. The radial tire event will be a quick 8 field and cars will be paired up with their next closest qualifier. First round of elimination will begin at 12:30 p.m.. Second round of elimination will begin at 1:15 p.m. and the final round of elimination will begin at 2:00 p.m.. Awards will be given to the winner and runner up in the radial tire event. Following the radial tire event we will be permitted to make time runs until 3:00 p.m..

Sunday December 11th: Gates open at 9:00 a.m., track goes hot at 10:00 a.m.. All cars will be permitted to make time runs throughout the morning and between rounds of qualifying and eliminations. First round of qualifying for all classes begins at 11:00 a.m., second round of qualifying for all classes begins at 12:00 p.m.. Qualifiers in each class will be paired using a standard N.H.R.A. ladder. At 12:45 p.m. all cars must report to the staging lanes to be paired for first round of elimination. All cars will be called back to the lanes at 2:15 p.m. to be paired for second round of elimination. All cars will be called back to the staging lanes at 3:30 p.m. for the third round of elimination. If there are enough cars to necessitate a fourth round of eliminations cars will be called back to the lanes at 4:15 p.m.. The awards ceremony for all classes will begin at 4:30 p.m.. Time runs will be allowed until 5:00 p.m. Please keep in mind that there is some flexibility in the time lines and if time permits we will make an effort to give racers as much time as possible to cool down and / or make repairs.

Classes for Sunday are as follows:

11.50 and slower. Any radial tire permitted.Synchronized T-56 transmission and independent rear suspension required.

10.50 and slower. Any tire permitted. Synchronized T-56 transmission and independent rear suspension required.

9.50 and slower.Any tire permitted. Synchronized T-56 transmission and independent rear suspension required.

Unlimited 1.Any tire permitted. Synchronized T-56 transmission and independent rear suspension required.

Unlimited Pro. Must have Viper V.I.N. other than that anything goes!

I hope to see all of the usual crowd at this event as well as any newcomers. We are at this time working on payouts for all classes and details on this will be announced shortly.

www.HEFFNERSPERFORMANCE.COM
Home of the quickest and fastest six speed street car in the world! 8.75 @ 168 mph Twin turbo Viper!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper Drag racing in Bradenton (Sarasota) December 10th,11th. DONT MISS

We have procured the same hotel as before the Hampton Inn Ellenton-Bradenton
5810 20th Court East
Ellenton, FL 34222 US
(941) 721-4000

Ask for the V-10 Nationals or the "Viper" rate, it is $79.95 plus tax for a room with a double or king. This hotel is across the parking lot from a Ruby Tuesday which also provides the room service.

The rooms will go fast in the block we have reserved so PLEASE MAKE RESEREVATION ASAP!!!!! This hotel is aprox 15 to 20 minutes from the track.

You must be registered for see images

Hotel Services & Amenities
For your comfort and convenience
Complimentary On the HouseTM hot breakfast with every stay, every day of the week.
Breakfast Area, Complimentary

Coin Laundry; USD 1.0
For your business convenience
Complimentary high-speed internet access in every room plus wireless access in the public areas, go online fast and easy any time.
Fax; USD 1.0

Photo Copying Service; USD 0.1
For your fitness and recreation convenience
All locations offer an exercise facility and most locations offer a swimming pool.

For your family's comfort and convenience
Free stays for children under 18 when accompanied by parents.
Cribs

Information for your convenience
Check-in/Check-out
Check-in: 3:00PM
Check-out: 11:00AM

Guest Rooms Amenities

may vary by room type

For your Comfort
Air Conditioning
Alarm Radio
Lever Door Handles
Shower for Wheelchair
Thermostat (adjustable)
TV-Premium HBO,CNN,ESPN

For your Convenience
Coffee Maker
Hairdryer
Iron
Ironing Board
Telephone - Voice Mail
Telephone - with Dataport

For your Confidence
Audible alarms
Electronic Locks

Entertainment & Attractions

Nearby

McKechnie Field - Pitt. Pirates 8 MI SW
Pittsburgh Pirates City 10 MI SW
Gamble Mansion 2 MI W
Public Beaches 18 MI SW
Busch Gardens 45 MI NW
Salavador Dali Museum 20 MI N
Tropicana Field - Tampa Devil Rays 20 MI NW
Prime Outlet Mall 0.25 MI W
Ringling Museum of Art 18 MI SW
Mote Aquarium 20 MI SW

Bradeton Motorsports web site:

http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

You must be registered for see images attach

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for all the info Ward! This event will be a lot of fun.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just made the hotel reservations. See you all there.

Dixie Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are several of us newer Viper owners who would like to attend and bring our stock machines and I would like to know if this event has any connection to VCA or is this only associated with NHRA and the Bradenton Track? In either case, is there some registration or pre-registration forms that must be completed and submitted prior to attending?

--------------
2005 Black Conv. 500 miles, strictly stock, but not for long!

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are several of us newer Viper owners who would like to attend and bring our stock machines and I would like to know if this event has any connection to VCA or is this only associated with NHRA and the Bradenton Track? In either case, is there some registration or pre-registration forms that must be completed and submitted prior to attending?

--------------
2005 Black Conv. 500 miles, strictly stock, but not for long!

All Vipers from stock to insane are welcome. Just show up Saturday (see schedule above) or Friday if you want to see Jason Heffners shop and have your car on the dyno.

If you need any other further details I would suggest contacting Jason Heffner 941-359-0900

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just booked my room and was told the block or rooms reserved for the Nats is sold out, but I was still able to reserve a room at the Nats price ($79). I suggest anyone else who plans on going hurry and reserve your room before they book up completely.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

From Jason Heffner...

In an effort to have more competition in the Unlimited and Unlimited Pro classes we have decided to allow Corvette's and Supra's. Any Vette's or Supra's that meet the rule requirements for these classes are welcome to compete.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What would the fee be for a VCA member just wanting to "learn" about driving the car without competing? Last year several folks were just running for times between rounds...this is what I am interested in.
Thanks

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone from the east coast want to caravan over?? Jensen Beach area??

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What would the fee be for a VCA member just wanting to "learn" about driving the car without competing? Last year several folks were just running for times between rounds...this is what I am interested in.
Thanks

My suggestions are in my reply from your PM. :cool:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like Hot Rod Magazine will be covering the event so bring your Viper and if anything...you might see in on the pages of a nationally distributed magazine.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am in Crystal River and was wondering who is going to Heffners on Friday. Interstate 75 is close to me. Love to ride down there with some other Vipers. Looks like its going to be a great Viper weekend.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Richie,
I am just heading down on Sunday, are you staying down there or commuting each day?

VINCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are the results of the placing's, i.e., first, second, and third????