Viper driving school???

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I always hear the fist thing you should do when you get your Viper is go to a Viper driving day or performance driving school.

Well I would love to do this and I’m Coming over to the U.S :usa: for a few weeks in August, I'll be visiting Boston, Arizona and San Diego. Does anyone know of a good Viper driving school or performance driving school near any of these Cities?
Thanks in advance!

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're bringing your Viper with you check out www.viperdays.com . I don't know of any schools in the U.S. that use a Viper as the "school" car but there are lots of good driving schools.

It would be great if you could join us in Indiana in August for the event at Putnam Park. Members of the viper club from France joined us there a couple years ago and they had a great time.

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Skip Barber racing school in Connecticut. We raced Vipers for about 1/2 the day and then Formula 1's and also did a skid track. They are all Dodge stuff, so you may want to look 'em up.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skip Thomas and his Viper Days crew are FIRST CLASS.
The entire experience is something that you will never forget and they really do a great job organizing every last detail. You won't be disappointed.
You will learn how to drive and control your Viper in a relatively controlled venue and that's the most important thing.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If you're not bringing your Viper with you from Scotland you'll need a driving school that supplies the car.

www.bondurant.com is in phoenix and is a pretty good school but they don't use Vipers. Bring sunscreen.

OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the information guys and thanks for the PM'S, Very helpful!

I wont be taking my Viper with me and I don’t want to travel to far from where I will be stopping, well I wouldn't mind but the rest of my family probably don’t want to be dragged away from their holiday to see and hear more about cars, they get plenty of that here! so It looks like Bondurant will be the best place for me as I will be in Phoenix for week or so anyway.

0260in3 Thank you for the invite I'm sure I would have a great time but again I think it will be a little out of the way for the family.
Thanks again guys!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the information guys and thanks for the PM'S, Very helpful!

I wont be taking my Viper with me and I don’t want to travel to far from where I will be stopping, well I wouldn't mind but the rest of my family probably don’t want to be dragged away from their holiday to see and hear more about cars, they get plenty of that here! so It looks like Bondurant will be the best place for me as I will be in Phoenix for week or so anyway.

0260in3 Thank you for the invite I'm sure I would have a great time but again I think it will be a little out of the way for the family.
Thanks again guys!
Bundurant only have Vettes. bleh

Better than nothing though. Skip Barber blows for dropping the Viper. Like I really want to drive an RX8. :rolleyes: