Viper factory on TV

Dan Aseere

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tonight on Nattional Geographic Channel at 10:00 will be a special showing building the 2010 Viper in the Factory. Should be worth watching.:2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Europe is a big pile of CRAP :( Our version of National Geographic does NOT air this episode either this week or the next!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Watch the Credits roll, for Grailkeeper HERB HELBIG.............

If you tune in early, the DODGE CHALLENGER build is featured at 5pm ET...I guess the 10pm Viper slot is for the more ADULT audiences ?!

Last edited:

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Europe is a big pile of CRAP :( Our version of National Geographic does NOT air this episode either this week or the next!!

Looks like the same problem for Canada - 9pm (central) Nat Geo shows "Reposessed" show NOT Ultimate Factories. I'm ticked.
Any Canucks viewing this thread - have you checked? is it just me and I can't find it?

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you watch the Challenger one (and the Maserati one), you'll appreciate even more what happens at CAAP. :)

For those w/o the program, check the NatGeo On Demand.
They have lots of episodes of Ultimate Factories up there.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the same problem for Canada - 9pm (central) Nat Geo shows "Reposessed" show NOT Ultimate Factories. I'm ticked.
Any Canucks viewing this thread - have you checked? is it just me and I can't find it?

I checked the TV schedule for Canada last week, and U.F. isn't even listed. Gotta love the CRTC!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still would rather have my Viper but the Maserati factory and employees were a lot more polished looking. I would get more detailed but have to be PC here. The Maserati is much more expensive but it gets "NINE days after the build for testing and a very thorough inspection before shipping." What was up with the girl inspecting the wheel well edge trim on the Viper and said she was looking for all the "bolts" in place? Thought they were screw fastners. At the end of the show they made it sound like the factory was shut down due to the new mandatory government traction control. Was it not for the economy, slow sales, or even the ramping up for the new model?

audiowhiz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I loved watching the show.
Funny how they check the body tolerences at the end of the build by hand, or finger should I say.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang