Viper gala in New York

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when this thread was heading somewhere....I just do not know where:smirk:...Bill has to come up with a sensible suggestion. Bill Pemberton Chic with farm boots.(shined):2tu:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, and I thought I was upset I can't get there til a few days later & will miss seeing the new car at the reveal, what's more upsetting is not being able to see what you all wear to it. LoL

Maybe NY Chic was used because remember they're going after the Porsche and MB crowd with the new design too, if we can't figure it out, we could just ask over at the PCA forum about what NY Chic is, they'll know.

Can't believe I'll miss the party, have fun boys, unfortunately I'll be like 3 days behind you ... so I can wear my flip flops, cargo shorts, and compression muscle shirt.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If one more person talks about Bill dressing up in ANY kind of underwear, I am asking this be LOCKED.

I have enough trouble with nightmares.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree with Bill. How did you guys miss one of my last posts? I said I was wearing my birthday suite Friday and no one wished me Happy Birthday. I am devastated.

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Is the New York Gala Event now full? I went to register and it says im on the wait list. Damn i booked my flights and hotel then went to book the Gala, guess i should have done that first

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Is the New York Gala Event now full? I went to register and it says im on the wait list. Damn i booked my flights and hotel then went to book the Gala, guess i should have done that first

I haven't heard official word that it's full. Try calling the number on the site and see if you can get your registration through that way. If you do call, try to find out how many are on the wait list.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New York Chic- nice jeans (read-expensive, no levis), shoes (no sneakers), socks (not white), button down shirt or fancy v-neck (preferably with a sports jacket). Hope this helps.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received the following email from SRTInfo.com regarding the ViperGala, assuming those that registered received this too but thought I would copy it here as well:

Important Viper Reveal Gala Details

Thank you for your recent RSVP to the New York Viper Reveal Gala. We look forward to seeing you at the event on 04.04.12 at Skylight Soho. The event will be held from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m. Feel free to stop by anytime throughout the evening to visit and enjoy food and beverages. And don't miss the special product reveal of the new 2013 Viper SRT at 7:30 p.m. Please plan to check in at the front lobby when you arrive. Your name and any guest you registered will be on our list.

As the event draws near, we wanted to confirm that we have you listed as driving a vehicle to the event on 4.4.12. If this is not correct, please call us to advise by March 27 at 800-998-1110.

While we highly encourage you to plan to take a taxi cab for transport to and from the event for convenience sake, we are offering some pre-assigned parking in the vicinity of Skylight Soho.

Please remember that the parking offered will be typical New York City parking (with an attendant who will park your vehicle for you due to space limitations) and we would strongly advise against bringing your Viper to the event for this reason. Once you arrive at your assigned lot a parking attendant will park your vehicle for you. :dunno:

Please keep an eye out for a priority mailing to arrive in the next week or so which will contain your assigned parking location and parking pass. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 800-998-1110.
We look forward to seeing you on 4.4.12.