Viper Games

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phreak,

There is a Viper pinball game in my favorite local bar. This is a dumpy hole-in-the-wall that can't hold more than about 50-60 people. But they have the game.

The really spooky part is that they installed it the day I test drove my snake. I was so excited about it after the test drive that my wife dragged me off to the bar so I would "calm down and stop thinking about it". We ordered drinks, turned around, and there it was. I bought the car the next day.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yeah-the pinball game is really cool and VERY loud (in a private house !!)
Try and win the slot glass - it is also very neat!!! I haven't seen that on eBay in a year or so!!! It went for around $70-$100 so it can get expensive!!
I also collect EVERYTHING Viper!!
My living room and dining room are the "Viper Museum" and I am the curator!!!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The computer game is still available...Don't know if you have a BJ's wholesale club in your area, but they have it at a rediculously low price of around $20!

The Pinball Glass is actually a vinyl insert. Looks great framed. I happen to have a few if you're interested. Just e-mail me. NJ region had an event at a Pinball distributor in N. Jersey, burgers, hot-dogs, lots of games to play, including 8 Viper Pinball machines with unlimited free games! He also offered us the Backlight insert for about $40 (if I remember correctly). The distributor ended up with a full page spread in their trade publication...great for both our club and for them!

Lots of FUN!

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought Viper Racing for my son at Office Depot. It was in the clearance section for < $10. They had a few left, too bad you're not in Indianapolis.

Great game. You need a controller though (the kids like the joystick).

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It just so happens that I won the Viper slot machine glass and reels that you mentioned on E-bay a few months back. I got it for around $54 I think. It is very cool. I plan on either mounting it in a frame or putting it in an actual slot machine. I have everything I need, the reels and the glass. All I need now is a slot machine that will fit this size glass.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Racing by Sierra Sports is a terrific game and very affordable. We got ours at Staples for about $12. Check at www.sierrasports.com for other information. You can also download a "test drive" demo program from the internet if you would like to. Kids love it too! Good luck!!