Viper=Gawkers dream

OP
OP
G

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my car out a few times the last 2 weeks..still chilly here in the northeast. A balmy 62 and sunny on Tuesday!

I must have noticed 5 kids (March Break) drool over it as I was driving.A guy and his 2 friends were beside me.He yelled out he just had an "o"

... you know... starts with a C. LOL.

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good article. The security guard at work watches any of my cars like a hawk. He always lets me know if anyone was hanging around the cars. With the Viper, almost every 1-2 hours he tells me someone stops to gawk and take photos.

Actually, I bought the Viper on the rebound after I cancelled my GT-R order (a long story of Nissan North America ineptitude). I've always thought the Viper was a pretty cool car, but never had a real love affair with it. My ambivalence changed after I got about 300 miles of cockpit time -- the love affair began. I still enjoy driving the Z cars (particularly the '03), but the Viper is such a different raw brute -- nothing I've ever driven really compares (even '60s muscle cars). Strapping a Viper on your butt is a pretty awesome experience, and you just can't get enough of it. :drive:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

"I got to drive my car yesterday"..........

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Lucky bugger that lives in the warm south!:lmao::poke::lmao:

:eater::eater:

Still have a few more weeks to go here!:(

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i quick detail and i am on the road again this afternoon.

here ya go robert. if it makes you feel any better, i made up this sign just for you and i promise to drive with it on my back glass all day. :D

IMG_0250.jpg

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice wording!:omg: Love that!:lmao:

Think I am going to use that whenever I need to describe the car in the future!:D:D:D

Nice job Tere!:2tu:

Robert
Thanks! Yep, you don't get into a Viper, you put it on -- very intimate apparel. It's really a very hard thing to describe, but it becomes part of you and is no longer some external object. It is very close to flying a fighter type jet before the days of all the fly-by-wire foolery. :2tu:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great article! Thanks for posting it!

The trucks garner similar attention.
It was something that I've had to get used to: random people coming over and asking me about the truck.
Still happens to this day.
"That thing have a HEMI?"
"No, but I use a HEMI to start it."

Sometimes gawkers are GOOD:
You must be registered for see images attach

The officer was a Dodge guy and came upon a Viper mecca (VCA-OH cruise) in his town.
Thumbs up indeed!

Where i live in Lower PA, since there are no exotics at all, ever, anywhere, a Viper would get maximum attention especially from the amish going around in their buggies
2000HP vs. 1HP
You must be registered for see images attach

:D :D :D

Oh, and for the record: NO ONE drives the truck.
My mom asked to take it for a drive and I told her no.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big - I am touched!:omg::omg: That is SOOO kind of you!:) I feel so looooooved!:yay::yay:

Yes, that helps. I feel alot better now! And the Duct (aka Racer) Tape, that is just great! The Handymans Secret Weapon no less.....:D:D:D

Chad - You are kidding!:omg: I would have almost bet money that it would have already been done down there!:D:D

Tere - Another line to use (Chad may get use out of it too)!! "Intimate Apparel" :naughty::naughty:

:lmao::lmao:

Robert