viper guitars :-)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my ESP viper-50. I picked it up a couple of months ago for $199 at sam ash. I had a choice of Steel Gray or Black so I got Steel Gray. So I decided what the heck let's put sneaky pete on it!
1828112_1287-med.JPG

1828112_1284-med.JPG

1828112_1289-med.JPG
:headbang:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What brand of guitar is that? Ibanez?

What do you like to play mostly?

I'm into Hendrix, Trower, some rock and a lot of blues. Got a Mexican Stratocaster for now. Use a phaser most of the time for tone, spend a lot of my time doing bends!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I DID NOT JUST SEE AN ANSON 1:12 RT/10 IN YELLOW UNDERNEATH YOUR GUITAR CASE :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol, I'm looking for a reasonably priced one for ages now :p

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black/wood guitar is from 1963. My father baught it at sears and he told me it's modeled after an old stratocoster.
That was HIS guitar when he was in a band.

Go figure...41 years later and I'm playing the same guitar, at the same age. I've only been playing for about 4 years but picked it up pretty quick. I started out with a small acoustic Ovation that I took to school with me and the kids would ask me to play certain songs.

Now I have a band and we currently working on our first CD. Were playing rock and I'm the lead vocalist. Were getting alot of help too. Jayme (one of our lead guitarists) his uncle is currently in a band called monty love and they just got their first album released in stores.

I'm into alot of bands and people. Creed, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, 3 Doors Down, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Steppenwolf, Coldplay, and Glen Campbell. Luckily I was able to met Glen in Hershey, PA and I'm good friends with Jon Bon Jovi's brother-in-law.

I like writing and creating music. No sense to have a guitar if you can't play it, I practice everyday.
:headbang:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats all very cool, Ron! I haven't started writing yet. At 44, sometimes I wonder why I continue to learn guitar, I mean, its not like I'm gonna start a band, I'm too busy with my business, and nobody wants to see an aging white Hendrix clone anyway. heh heh! But I really enjoy it, so thats all the reason I need, right? :)

Follow your dream while you are still young. The Viper will follow soon after!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic keep on playing! Learning how to play is a great hobby! Maybe one day I'll head out to Cali and we can have a group called "the vipers" :2tu: