Viper in new Jolie movie.

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Previews showed the Viper a couple times in the new action Angelina Jolie movie.. I think it's called "Wanted". sweet.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little leery about this, having seen a preview where one person shoots the bullet of another person...that's all well and good in a superhero movie, super mystical ninja movie, etc., but not in a regular trained assassin movie...maybe it's more than that?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little leery about this, having seen a preview where one person shoots the bullet of another person...that's all well and good in a superhero movie, super mystical ninja movie, etc., but not in a regular trained assassin movie...maybe it's more than that?

Do you really believe a Jolie movie is that sophisticated? It's another chance to see some bloated lips and extra pointy cleavage...maybe some tight dresses. Any expectations beyond that and you'll be letting yourself down. :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are you talking about?! They teach that technique in the Army. I can do that too, no problem................

:D:D:D:D:D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The commercials about the movie on TV are still showing the Viper. Gotta love capitalism though and GM for sneaking that vette in the trailer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang