Viper in the SNOW!

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Off to the builder today so I had to drive her through the snow!:nono: She looks pretty though:drive:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like Vipers in the snow sort of do a 180. They then become a little more controllable. Although, you are going backwards at that point.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful Viper...now why do I think that?~~!! Partial maybe? LOL....yeah, not happy in the snow....on our driveway, our vert would slide all the way down into the ditch with e-brake on~~! LOL....why are you just an enthusiast? Are you not a Viper Owner? Then on to VCA Member? I KNOW you have people in your area that are VCA members! ~juli
(Builder for what, may I ask? Engine? House? LOL)

OP
OP
J

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful Viper...now why do I think that?~~!! Partial maybe? LOL....yeah, not happy in the snow....on our driveway, our vert would slide all the way down into the ditch with e-brake on~~! LOL....why are you just an enthusiast? Are you not a Viper Owner? Then on to VCA Member? I KNOW you have people in your area that are VCA members! ~juli

That is my car so I don't why they haven't switched me to the "owner" status. I put my vin in my profile:dunno: Going into the shop to get winter make-over:

built engine ..hoping 900 to 1k hp
new hre comp21 black powder coat
striping along with tint everything!!:headbang:

Will be a new car next year

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is my car so I don't why they haven't switched me to the "owner" status. I put my vin in my profile:dunno: Going into the shop to get winter make-over:
built engine ..hoping 900 to 1k hp
new hre comp21 black powder coat
striping along with tint everything!!:headbang:
Will be a new car next year

You need to shoot off a PM to Y2K5srt, Lee00blacksilver, KCObean or citysnake...they can help you with that vin#/Viper Owner status!! Wowww....that sounds like an AWESOME build for your Viper....HREcomp21 (not size 21...that's the name of the tire)...900-1KRWhp? Striping what color? And, tint on headlamps and taillights you mean, or windows? Can't wait to see THIS car when it's finished, as we are VERY partial to BLACK Vipers...yessssss! :2tu: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A red Viper makes the snow look like it is bleeding.

:firedev: :deveek: :smokin: :firedev: :deveek: :smokin:
:smokin: :firedev: :deveek: :smokin: :firedev: :deveek:
:deveek: :smokin: :firedev: :deveek: :smokin: :firedev:

And, we want that, because? And, what do YOU know about snow, Dave? A dusting here, a dusting there...pfft! ~juli
Black offsets white snow beautifully...just too bad we can't get the car out IN the snow!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, we want that, because? And, what do YOU know about snow, Dave? A dusting here, a dusting there...pfft! ~juli
Black offsets white snow beautifully...just too bad we can't get the car out IN the snow!

Well, where the snake strikes, the blood runs.

Get more caffeine and watch more SciFi movies Jules.

You'll see the blood. You'll see it...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, where the snake strikes, the blood runs.
Get more caffeine and watch more SciFi movies Jules.
You'll see the blood. You'll see it...

YOU are the one who is espresso-caffeined out, DUDE!!!! Hmmmm....where the snake strikes, the blood runs...I prefer to think of it in a ummmm....different fashion...where the SNAKE strikes....well.....SOMEthing runs....:omg: :eater: and, it ain't me on my feet! ~juli

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The whole membership thing sure is being pressed around here lately isnt it?:smirk:

BTW, nice pics. I really like the second pic.:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole membership thing sure is being pressed around here lately isnt it?:smirk:
BTW, nice pics. I really like the second pic.:drive:

Probably cus it's the end of the year and a great bargain to join now? Back to the matter at hand...the GREAT pics of the BLACK Viper in the snow...yes, I also love them! It's difficult at best to GET our Vipers ON and IN the snow...much less MOVING THRU the snow~~lol....juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you think I joined? Got tired of people asking!

Well, it worked for you!!! And, you are not glad you joined? Look how much fun WE have, DAVE?!!!! :2tu: Guess it's a good time of year to join up, as the rates go up after Jan. 1st...and love to support this site, it's the only car forum I belong to...very informative, fun and GREAT people, Austin included here.
Back to the topic: LOVE the BLACK Viper in the snow...not much fun driving it in the snow...so it's fun to see that! ~juli

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, just to make something clear... I was in NO WAY trying to stir the ***. It was just a simple non-harmful question. Every time I see someone post about the membership lately it makes me think about the Alley and how they would have a "SH*T LIST" of people who didnt want to donate to the site. They would try and run those people off. It kind of gives the wrong impression. Nothing against anyone.

Back on topic. Again, nice pics!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, just to make something clear... I was in NO WAY trying to stir the ***. It was just a simple non-harmful question. Every time I see someone post about the membership lately it makes me think about the Alley and how they would have a "SH*T LIST" of people who didnt want to donate to the site. They would try and run those people off. It kind of gives the wrong impression. Nothing against anyone.
Back on topic. Again, nice pics!

:2tu: NO problem, Austin~~I hear ya on the 'Alley', my LEAST favorite place in the world, if I never HEAR about that place again, I'd die happy!!! That is just wrong, and why that forum is not a fave among alot of us. I hear ya!!! :cool: ~juli

OP
OP
J

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
tinting the head/tail lights and windows as well:cool:

If I stripe it I am going away from the normal lines. I wish I was better at photoshop then I could post my idea. I want dark or silver grey running from the cowl covering the entire raised part of the hood and carried back to the deck lid. I'm going to work on the photoshop thing and see what I can come up with.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I stripe it I am going away from the normal lines. I wish I was better at photoshop then I could post my idea. I want dark or silver grey running from the cowl covering the entire raised part of the hood and carried back to the deck lid. I'm going to work on the photoshop thing and see what I can come up with.

Kind of similar to the Comp Coupe stripes?

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jsparks - Beautiful car in the driveway, probably looked like hell 100yds down the street. I feel for ya, but what can you do if you got to get it some where.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heyyyy, I see you are "Viper Owner" now, yessss!!!! Someone caught that one~~!
Wowww...tint everything, that'll look BADASP...and yes, I think I can picture what you mean about the striping...dark(like charcoal?)/silver/grey would look great...hope you can come up with a pic so we can kinda see where you're going there!! GREAT ideas! ~juli
(BTW: How DID you get your Viper OUT of the snow?)

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had my Viper in the snow once. It did OK with very gentle throttle inputs. However I won't subject it to salted roads. The underside is too gorgeous to subject it to accelerated corrosion!

OP
OP
J

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I needed traction but I couldn't find a set of tire chains that would fit:D Only had to take her a few miles on major roads but it was very slow. She's now tucked into a heated garage preparing for disassembley

I think the stripes will be similar to the comp coup

Finally a Viper Owner!!:headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I needed traction but I couldn't find a set of tire chains that would fit:D Only had to take her a few miles on major roads but it was very slow. She's now tucked into a heated garage preparing for disassembley
I think the stripes will be similar to the comp coup
Finally a Viper Owner!!:headbang:

Can't wait to see your pics of your final changes~!! Though of course, your car looks GREAT as it is...I can see you using the tint and the new wheels!! ~juli

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a little scary! I don't even like driving mine in the rain (I've done it many times though.) God bless the guys with more b...s than brains!!! And I mean that in the NICEST of ways (not as an insult)!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery