Viper invades Niagara - any VA/MD members going?

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kathleen and I are going. We are trailering one of the cars up, probably the VOI9, and plan to leave Wed. afternoon and arrive late Wed. (9/16) in Niagara Falls. Anyone else from our region participating in this event?

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my wife plan on going. Im working on the 96 gts right now so I may have to take the Ram srt-10. Maybe we could hook up and ride up together if you wanted just pm me and Ill get you my contact info.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With great disappointment, I had to cancel out on the Viper Invades Niagara event.

I had hip surgery on Aug. 17th (total right hip replacement), and have been "rehabbing" extremely well. But because of unexpected inflamation in the area of the incision, my Dr. asked me not to travel. I can't tell you how disappointed my wife and I are. For those going from our region, I hope you all have a wonderful time.

G

Gotvenom 08

With great disappointment, I had to cancel out on the Viper Invades Niagara event.

I had hip surgery on Aug. 17th (total right hip replacement), and have been "rehabbing" extremely well. But because of unexpected inflamation in the area of the incision, my Dr. asked me not to travel. I can't tell you how disappointed my wife and I are. For those going from our region, I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Sorry to hear the news Gus!Take care and get better so we can see you at the VOI 11.

Tim

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Gus! Was looking forward to meeting you!

Take care of yourself though! That is priority #1 so as Tim said, you get to see VOI 11!

Robert

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get well soon. Terry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang