Viper Logo - Shirts, Hats, Etc.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of my friends is making different Viper logo products. I personally like the logo versus having the words Dodge Viper. The logo is a bit more discreet as some non-car people might view it as a random snake logo, which I like. This way only enthusiasts will ask you about it.

If you would rather have the word Viper I am sure he can do that too. If you have any color requests you can email him as his email address is on the site.

I just wanted to say that I am not affiliated with the shop in any way. I was going to order a shirt from him today and I told him I would post the link so other owners could order as well. Enjoy!

http://www.cafeshops.com/nealliance/127171

S

SUN RA KAT

Wow - they use the brand of t-shirt that's long enough to fit my long torso and not make my belly button stick out like Britney Spears. I'm going to order some with the Yellow Viper Logo.

OP
OP
B

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I told him a yellow guy would chime in wanting yellow logos. Blue and Yellow guys seem to be pretty die hard about their color.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the only colors available, besides having to make a request, the ones that are in the pictures? A little advice for the golf shirt is to reduce the size of Sneaky Pete. Looks too big for that kind of shirt.

Great looking products! I was thinking about that "unneeded" mouse pad within the first 5 seconds of seeing it. Dam you people that make me spend money. hahaha

OP
OP
B

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have no idea if they have licenses from Dodge or not. They sell stuff for a lot of different cars so if they had licenses it would be from about 8 different carmakers.

I let him know that the site does not have products when you click on the Viper logos. He might be doing work on the site.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once I click on the specific color- blue, red, etc. Nothing shows up on the products page. Que pasa? I'll try it later. :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS