Viper mag back to the same old bullship

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gosh, I thought this past edition was one of the best, as it had something for about everyone. Stories about racing of all sorts, lots of little tidbits of info, and I thought it was cool to read about owners in Europe and the MoPar stuff they own. Not sure why folks are raising a stink about articles about other DC products , as we are near 100% Viper owners buying SRT8s ( 300s and Magnums ) and I imagine they like info on said vehicles. I do not know of any club/marque magazine that does not tout some of the other models made by a manufacturer, unless it is a defunct line. Corvette Quarterly, Miata Club Magazine, etc., have always had articles about the other siblings in their families. I guess some don't enjoy the pictures of Viper owners doing simple things, but as many of them are our friends , it is neat to see them enjoying their Snakes in print. Great human interest story with the McCann brothers, that alot of us ran Viper Days with. Since they have been so successful in the World Challenge Series many have lost touch with these guys, so the article brought back some good times and also gave them some very deserved press.We all have been frustrated by the past delays, and the current ,thick magazine was a nice move in the right direction. I have had good luck helping two members get their magazines just by calling VCA ( 800-998-1110 ). I guess with the problems of the past , I optomistically saw the current edition as a new breath of life - JHMO.