Viper Magazine Binder Prototype Photo - Ready to purchase!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Last chance to get in on the 1st order of the new VCA, Viper MAgazine binders. The order goes in on Friday. Almost 70 sold to date. Thanks to Switzerland, Japan and Cananda for the large orders.

Binders are ready to go into production. We can now take your orders for the New Viper Club of America Viper Magazine binders. They will be priced at $30 each Including shipping to lower 48 States.

Please send money order or cashiers checks to VCA, Central California Region, P.O. Box 5178, Fresno, CA 93755.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv... We found a great blue for the binders. I am having a few binders made for myself and maybe 6 others if you are interested. It is almost the same blue color as the car. First come first serve.

The red binders will have red rivets rather then the black shown on the prototype. The blue binders will have silver embossing and silver rivets.

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have almost every issue, I would like to put them in somewhere where they would be nice and neat, put me down for a few.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will need around 4 or 5 binders to hold every issue. Great gift for your Viper Friends too!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness