Viper Magazine - who HASN"T gotten theirs yet?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Magazine - who HASN\"T gotten theirs yet?

I'm wondering if mine got lost, ripped, etc 'cause it hasn't shown up in the mail yet. Are there any other VCA members out there that are still waiting for their copy?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper Magazine - who HASN

I didn't get mine either. I called them and they said they lost my membership renewal. They also said there were no extra summer copies left so I'm SOL. My only question is how are they able to offer back issues for sale when they have no extra copies left to send me???

I think the VCA needs to be a little more professional. This is the second time they've lost my renewal. Maybe they're trying to tell me something.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Didn't get mine yet either :( :mad:

GTS234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper Magazine - who HASN\"T gotten theirs yet?

I haven't received this one, or the last one either for that matter! Sent e-mail about the last one over a month ago and still no reply. Hello! Anyone out there? I know somebody was there once upon a time to deposit my membership check! :confused:

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I haven't gotten mine either, and I'm told my little cop write up is in there. This is the 3rd time I have had to call and request something I have already paid for.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

such quality and great customer service from the magazine....LOL

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I assume that all the magazine people have been down at VOI. Hopefully someone will get on the problem tomorrow morning!

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

people actually sit around and wait for that crap?

No - it's the thought that I paid for that crap, haven't gotten it and am getting ripped off!

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I joined a month or so back and all that I have recieved was a letter in the main stating that I was a member and had my member number. I would like to have it state it under my name here on VCA and my mag and ID card. Is there anything else that I am missing out on?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MoparMan, even getting the rag after paying for it is a ripoff....lol

rsviper94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last year Viper mag said that it had some problems with the publishing company or some B.S. I waited and waited and finally received the issue a couple of months late, since then my subscription ran out and I have not renewed. By the time the magazine gets to you most of the info has already been posted on the web sites so why subscribe. :confused:

GTS234

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's the latest, for me anyway.

I had a nice voicemail on the cell phone yesterday afternoon from Fiona McKenna (sp?) at Viper HQ saying they understood that I had a problem (see post above). I called back today and she was great. Said my address change e-mail must have been missed/misplaced and she'd get things straight and get the issues I missed in the mail.

Sounds good to me. Thanks! :2tu:

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had a call yesterday as well and they are sending me out another copy. Turns out my mailing info is correct - I guess a sticky fingered postal worker ran off with my copy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang