Viper Magazine

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The one that I sent in had the head removed. I posted that one just because it was quick and small enough not to kill the download of this thread.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that was a great idea to copy the '96 cover, especially since the model was changed. I have a 2000 and wish I had a '96 edition magazine just to have them both.

AC

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Herb Helbig didn't answer a battery, or alarm, or oil change question - again. There is actually tacit acknowledgement by ..... the Dodge Division ...... that Viper owners actually make modifications to their cars, and it's not that big a deal.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Herb Helbig didn't answer a battery, or alarm, or oil change question - again. There is actually tacit acknowledgement by ..... the Dodge Division ...... that Viper owners actually make modifications to their cars, and it's not that big a deal.

I was thinking about you when I read his column - it was a pleasant departure from... "Dodge does not recommend any aftermarket parts. See your local Dodge dealer and Viper technician for all assistance"

Way to go, Herb!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was thinking about you when I read his column - it was a pleasant departure from... "Dodge does not recommend any aftermarket parts. See your local Dodge dealer and Viper technician for all assistance"

Way to go, Herb!

There was this hot couple in the book too. Something about them being some winning team or something... Faces looked familiar...

CONGRATS CONES !!

Jon

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who says JA isn't a sweetie?

Thanks, Jon - hope all went well with the move. Congrats!

Oh - and stay warm. ;)

vipermag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to all who posted remarks regarding the latest issue of VM. I'm always interested in feedback, no matter whether it's positive or negative (just ask plumcrazy).

I also wanted to reiterate that if you are having any problems with your subscription, please e-mail me directly at [email protected]. I promise that we'll look into it and let you know the situation as soon as we can. Of course, you can use that address to send any other comments or suggestions as well.

Also, if you sent in photos and haven't seen them yet, hang in there. It sometimes takes two or three issues to get them in. However, if it's going on a year and you haven't seen them, better let me know. You can ask Fiona or Kim--I have been known to misplace things from time to time

We're also looking into offering the centerfolds as posters and, if there seems to be a sufficient demand, we should be able to do it.

Thanks again for your comments and suggestions. Being able talk to and meet Viper owners is what makes working on VIPER Magazine such a pleasure.

Mark Giannotta
VIPER Magazine

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< We're also looking into offering the centerfolds as posters and, if there seems to be a sufficient demand, we should be able to do it. >>

mark, i think someone had a great idea a number of posts up. i would think there would be a very sufficient demand if the posters were market right - say through dealerships, magazines, etc. price them fair, and the proceeds could fund other projects.

i sold chevys a few years back at a local dealership, and i know when we got corvette posters, they were eaten up quickly.

also:

1. try to find a viper brochure in any dealership anywhere in this country.
2. i just saw two GTS posters sell for $275 and $303.

i think there would be a big demand for these. my 0.02.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, I hope you keep the high quality heavy print paper. I really like it.

FWIW, car mags can never have too many tech and how-to articles.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes do contribute. I have had my pictures published 3 times in the last 18 months. Check out page 50 in the latest issue. Those are my pictures from the Fourth of July parade!

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni, you should have used the SPECIAL picture I made for from that session.

Chuck-I'm selling my Bumble Bee if you need a back up track car. It already has a number on it.
Tim

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been slacking off too much and not taking the pictures that pay the bills.

The girls like the ABS, something like "your viper has ABS, okay I'll pose with it". lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang