Viper meets curb...almost....

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I hadn't read all the comments, I would have thought that the driver did that on purpose.. What the heck would you have to do to make the car pull a 180 like that?

He kind of goes right before going left and spinning. Is that because as he was countering the impending spin that pointed his car to the right, and then he over compensated and turned the wheel too hard to the left?

Last edited:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow you guys a rough...........:omg:
nobody hurt, car fine, no problems.......................

I dont care what type of tire your had on, that guy was doing a burn out and lost control......

If you had a sticky set of tires and started doing a burn out and continued to while the car was sliding sideways and then over correct, im sure it still would have had the same outcome....................no?:dunno:

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was him after reading all the above, I sure wouldn't check in on this thread. Hopefully lesson learned. Cold tires can kill you - and others. These cars show themselves off, no need to make an ass of yourself to impress spectators. Respect The Torque

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? You lose control like that on the street? I never have and never will, because I don't like like an idiot in something I cannot handle or know on the street. Now have I ever lost it on the track, sure... but thats to be expected....