Viper Models

RAFerris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am new to the Viper world and trying to get myself to buy one. Unfortunately, the saleman at the dealership knew less about the various model features than I do, Can someone please explain to me the difference between the RT/10, SRT-10 Gtx, etc or point me in a direction where I can find out this information. Thanks

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you need to know is this.

Every viper ever made is awesome and you can't go wrong with any.

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am new to the Viper world and trying to get myself to buy one. Unfortunately, the saleman at the dealership knew less about the various model features than I do, Can someone please explain to me the difference between the RT/10, SRT-10 Gtx, etc or point me in a direction where I can find out this information. Thanks

Sounds like you need to find a new dealer......

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a link at the top of the page that says Woodhouse. Click on it and dial the phone number, ask for Bill Pemberton. When you get off the phone you will have a PHD in Vipers. You will also possibly be exposed to a number of entertaining accents and dialects and some humor, and...You will probably buy a Viper, I did after following just this advice from someone here back in 2000. Best car buying experience I ever had, I've repeated it with Bill twice and was on the phone Friday going for four.