Viper Newbie and loving it!!!

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just purchased my first Viper. Got rid of my 2000 vette and ohh what a difference. The vette was a little more cozy but the Viper is sooooo much more fun. :eek:

Its a 98 RT/10, 10,000 miles which was custom painted. Hurt the value a bit but it I love it plus Im the only one with that color. :p

Cant wait for my Zaino kit to start detailing. Paints in great shape but it came 12,000 miles on an open carrier...OUCH!

I dont think the wife likes it because the chicks sooo DIG it. :2tu:
You must be registered for see images

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats & welcome aboard. Car looks great. I really like the color.

If I were you, I would consider changing my user name.

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats!

You'll never be able to re-enter the Vette world again. Somehow, pledging a tenth of your income to that mausoleum in Kentucky will seem lame to you now...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You won't be able to sleep late on another saturday for the rest of your life as long as the weather is nice ;)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bra will fck up yor paint.Get it off. one more thing.Don't go ZAINO PLEASE. On that color you need Pinnacle Souvenar.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Take the Bra off , nothing like *******, custom color looks great , keep it straight when shifting, it is not your father Chevorlet !!!

congrads !!!

OP
OP
G

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I bought it from another VCOA user and I yes she had it on ebay.. The bra is temporary as its hiding some chips. Need to repaint the frontend but cannot get the paint code. It seems to chip easier than factory paint. hmm?

backnblack, Why not zaino for this paint?

Just ordered their entire package.

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car, good choice. But Yes, that Bra is Hidious (sp?). But glad to hear you like the car. Let the mods begin.....

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They probably didn't put as much flex additive in the paint as ASC does. It will give you a better match at the price of easier chipping.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car, great way to start the Summer. You'll be smiling!

You'll love the Zaino results, just a lot of work. We could support a whole web site on the topic of waxes and cleaners. There are a lot of good products out there!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your the lucky one to get Mary's car! Congrats! It's a gorgeous color and a great car. Pictures just don't do that color justice. I wanted to buy it for my wife and keep it local, but she's still in love with her SL. Again, congrats on the new ride.

OP
OP
G

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi RX VIPER,
Yes, Im the lucky one. Mary was awesome. Went out of her way helping me get the car.

Chuck ( Viper Wizard) .. Are you the man Im supposed to talk to about a warranty?

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guarantee that you will wake up every Saturday (when a nice day) with a smile on your face and a spring in your walk.

pavenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipernewbie,
Welcome to the VCA. I know you will enjoy the car which looks great! Noticed you are located in Telford and wanted to let you know that I and the WV/PA VCA club are having a Bucks Co. Cruise along the river with a very nice lunch planned before heading back. The date is Sat. June 11. Vipers will be meeting at my place (near Wrightstown) around 11 am. Would love to see your car in person. If interested, PM me and welcome again.
Pavenom

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
backnblack, Why not zaino for this paint?

Just ordered their entire package.
Because Zaino has a tendancy to make your finish look plastic. The pinnicle will make it look deep and wet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine