Viper on closed mountain road (Video)

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Because they closed the road for an imageclip of a new audi, i got the very rare chance to push my viper on a closed mountain road in the alps.
Got a very nice video from it with a burnout, some drifts and some nice camera-angels

Here is the link:

Viper RT10 on a cloased mountain road - Car Videos on StreetFire

Greetings from austria

Rainer

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh heh. Cow in the road? AWESOME!

I was going to say Arlberg Pass, but I saw what looked like a tree clearing for a ski run.

Man...having a Viper in Austria would be like having a key to the pool house at the ******* Mansion.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of an arcade game I played when I was a kid...if you hit the cows crossing the road, they exploded into bloody pieces. Glad to see you went around them!

Skunk Works

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was really cool! Gotta love the cows in the road and just off on the shoulder. That would have been a blast. Excellent video!

:)

OP
OP
R

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heh heh. Cow in the road? AWESOME!

I was going to say Arlberg Pass......

Hi,

No, its not the Arlberg Pass, but not far away - its "Silvretta Hochalpenstrasse"
That is a privat owned street (by an electric power supplier) which goes up to 2032m which is 6667 ft......

.... and yeah it was really fun :D:D:D

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice! I guess the Cows didn't get the memo that the road was closed. :dunno:

Thanks for sharing - it was great to virtually be there with you! :drive:

benson8708

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awww the old burn-out with your blinker on manuver! I use that one to keep people from tailgating me in my VW Jetta...In my Viper I just use my right foot!

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video with the multiple camera angles. Must have taken time to drop off the camera man at each spot. Good to see the tail swinging, could slide around a cow slalom course for extra points!

OP
OP
R

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good to see the tail swinging, could slide around a cow slalom course for extra points!

Will try a "cow slalom" next time....:D
But meanwhile we have snow on that street.
Winter is coming :(

greetings from Austria

Rainer

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rainer, Terrific Video! :headbang: :drive: :)

What did you use for the car-side camera angles? something like a fat gecko mount? I have one but haven't tested it on the car yet. How heavy is your camera?

OP
OP
R

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rainer, Terrific Video! :headbang: :drive: :)

What did you use for the car-side camera angles? something like a fat gecko mount? I have one but haven't tested it on the car yet. How heavy is your camera?

Here is a pic of my camera mount.
Here is the Link for the camera
GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports
picture.php

Rainer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang