Viper on ebay...and one whipped man

andymo1972

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1845096294

I got a kick out of reading his reason for selling:

"WIFE DID NOT APPROVE THE DAY I TOOK THIS HOME. JUST BAUGHT FEW DAYS AGO FROM A LOCAL DEALER."

I guess we know who wears the pants in that family. He probably doesn't deserve to own a Viper if he's that whipped. I'm surprised his wife let him go to the dealer by himself though...hahahaha.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bs[1].gif

reserve met @ $15,000

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
slap the bish

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which one, the man or wife?
laugh.gif

BTW, this looks like it could be a good deal (if is as good condition as stated), esp. since the reserve has already been met.

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there. After about 5 months of Viper ownership, my wife had this premonition that I was going to kill myself in the car and I posted it for sale. Fortunately for me, we were able to spend a lot of time in the car and she became very comfortable with my handling of it. Now it's an integral part of the "family". Lucky me 'eh?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Any bets:
1:1 - The car will magically sell in private before auction ends (if the price is below $45k?)
1:2 - A "friend" of his has a $80k bid already in?
1:4 - The car is a wreck/rebuild?
1:10 - This is a very Private Auction???
1:1500 - This is legit?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a VERY active club in St. Louis. I would be willing to bet you could get somebody over there to check out the car and paperwork if you were so inclined. Could end being the deal of the century if it is legit and the price stays anywhere near where it is ($30K).

Chris

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my......
The guy obviously had no backbone.. Well.. either did I until I got a divorce....

Having a wife shouldn't be about what you can or can't do, it should be about being behind you no matter what and what makes your spouse happy.

Well, that's what I got out of being married for 5 grueling, horrible, pent up, biaaatching, can't do this, can't do that, take me to the park, you can't watch sports, you can't go play softball tournaments, years..

phew..

Gerald

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">The louvers are there, check the front end shot....</FONT f>

Jack

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm fortunate to have a very understanding wife.

I probably would've ended up with a Viper if I was single, it just would've been allot harder to swing.

Dual income, no kids.....

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mc3:
I am a viper owner wife.
We have only one problem to overcome. His criteria for passengers is "blonde, mini skirts and tight red tops (matching ext. colour)". I stubbornly got in the car anyway!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PICS PLEASE!
laugh.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mc3,
god bless wives that support a husbands viper habit!
My wife was less than pleased with my purchase (had different ideas on how to spend the cash).
But now that it has been here over 1 year she has now grown to tolerate it.

chuck you crack me up
laugh.gif