Viper Owner Interview

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the NY post page six magazine wants to do an interview on me and my car. they are doing a series of exotics and their owners. they want to know why i chose the SRT10 viper and why in yellow. how it reflects my personality. my question to you guys/gals is... what do you want to hear? what should i tell them? any feedback would be great. thanks

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats: I cannot think of a more enthusiastic standard bearer!

Performance

TORQUE

Sex Appeal / Curb Appeal

Rarity

40000 vettes per year vs
1470 Vipers per year......only 25000 Vipers since 1992 = RARE

More rare than a Ferrari !

All this, and its just a DODGE: American Made in the Motor City, and ya dont need to speak Italian to get em fixed.

[Nothing vs Italians: Lambo transformed the V10 truck motor into Gen 1 VIPER power! ]

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give them the truth! Keep in mind it's a chapter in automotive history, millions of people want one, it's exotic, cheap (compared to a Lambo) and fast as all hell. It's what an automotive company can do if they put their mind to it.

Last edited:

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do us proud! Tell 'em about the unique sound and feel (and the look of course). Unbeatable combination of horsepower and reliability. It's an American rock star that everybody loves.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id toss in the tator angle. maybe how he only works on vipers so you didnt have much choice

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All of the above...

Viper owners seek and appreciate the ultimate true pure performance car ...not some pompous and overstated exotic import :2tu: