Viper owners in the Cincinnati area.....check in!

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyways I'm going to check out the Ohio site and try to make it to a meet sometime to see what it's all about.

Don't get me wrong i like meeting up and meeting new people, but to stand around for hours staring at my car & sipping coffee is not how I like to spend my Sat.

Not saying this is how "Viper" meets are but from years of riding a motorcycle, that is how some of those clubs are. I'd rather spend the day making my bike dirty riding, then staring at my new chrome part or some stupid sticker that someone put on there bike.
The VCA cruises and meets I've been invited to are about 70/30 when it comes to driving/gawking.
Like you, the majority want to get out there and dump the clutch and find out what 1.0g is like making a left. :)

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LaSalle High School Car Show

I think this would be a great start in doing more in the Cincinnati area. We have attended this event before and we basically ruled the show due to the amount of Vipers that have attended. They have even sectioned a part of the lot just for us called "Viper row"

The event is scheduled for Saturday April 18 11-4PM. Mark your calendars now!

More info to follow but what we have done in times past is everyone meeting before at my home beforehand then we all cruise to the show together.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll mark the calendar Toby, looks like fun. Keeping my fingers crossed for a sunny day on the 18th.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not much of a car show guy. Have never entered just for the fact I seem to have other things to do when they are. But I like to stop by them check the cars out then spend the rest of the day on a nice drive. But if you guys wanted a little road trip come August, we have a decent car show up here. All the proceeds go towards the restoration of the Holland Theatre. There is always a Pt Cruiser group & Vette group that comes, would be nice to see some Vipers roll up. Here are a few links.

AUGUST 8TH: "HOT SUMMER NIGHTS 2009"

About Us

News

The pics from last year are on here. Looks like they need a new camera man. The pics get better the farther you go.

The Holland Theatre ::

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good cause but I've already committed to go to Mopar Nationals in Columbus that weekend.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am working on a few other events already this summer (not more car shows) so stay tuned.

I met an old racer buddy last weekend and he knows the Doran family so I might see if I can set something up for cruise around town then end up at their race shop for a tour. Doran is a professional race team near Lebanon, OH. Here is their web site...

Welcome to DORAN Enterprises®

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like a good cause but I've already committed to go to Mopar Nationals in Columbus that weekend.

I might have to swing over there, I'm only 45 mins away.
I've only done Ford events in the past. I'm not much of a Mopar fan, but I guess now that I own one I need to start.:omg:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might have to swing over there, I'm only 45 mins away.
I've only done Ford events in the past. I'm not much of a Mopar fan, but I guess now that I own one I need to start.:omg:

Do it! Believe it or not I lived in Columbus for years and never went. Now that I have the Viper I think that I definitely need to go.

Plus I've been hearing great things about it from other VCA members.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received word from the school that our reserved space called "Viper Row" is confirmed for the show in April.

This should be fun! Come on Spring!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Toby, is this thing still going on in a couple weeks?

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on the NHL playoff schedule (Sorry NHL 2133!), I'm still planning on going.
Working on lining up some other Viper trucks as well.

JayBilas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Toby, is this thing still going on in a couple weeks?

****The weather is looking great!! I'll take sunny and 70 anyday*****

- All regristration will take place the morning of the show -----

A local radio station (94.9) will be broadcasting live from the show. Also, WEBN is bringing Bob the Producer and their surburban out to the show. The local CBS affiliate (Channel 12) will also be doing a live segment during the show.

Here is a video on Facebook from last year's show.... Login | Facebook

And again the main site for info is..... LaSalle High School Car Show .... which contains a slideshow of pictures from previous years

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to say...I am not sure if I can make it now due to family activities.

I still recommend going as it is a great show and I am sure there will be 1/2 dozen or more Vipers there.

I still might be able to go but its 50/50 at this point.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TWO Viper trucks are confirmed.
One a red QC that's been HEAVILY modified (3-stage N2O anyone?).
The other a black RC that's just plain fast (well.....because it's black! LOL)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad