Viper Parts of America is pleased to announce...

Reaction score
Viper Parts of America is pleased to announce that we have partnered up with some excellent suppliers to offer you even more for your Vipers. With our #1 goal being to take care of VCA members and help generate funds for the Viper Club of America, we are proud to begin offering the following:

American Racing Headers - the factory choice for the ACR-X

Belanger Headers - the top choice for aftermarket Viper headers for many years

Nitto Tires, including GREAT deals on the Invo - free domestic shipping too

Michelin Tires - also free shipping in the continental US

We will be adding these items to our website over the next few days and will do some special things for VCA and Venom members on the header packages we sell. Of course all proceeds go to the VCA to help fund initiatives such as VOI 11 in Salt Lake City this fall and support this site.

We are delighted to be working directly with Toddy Gomez from Bad Boyzz Garage as the Master Distributor for American Racing Headers. The American Racing Headers have received great reviews, including the manufacturer selection for the 2010 Viper ACR-X.

Of course Lou Belanger is always a pleasure to work with and we are happy to continue this relationship with what is probably the most widely used Viper header in the world. We are honored to offer Belanger products to VCA members and Viper owners.

Offering tires to the Viper community was a no-brainer, as everybody needs them and it helps raise even more money for the club. We also think we can offer some pretty great deals on just about any tire - and not just Vipers either: If you are looking for tires for any of your vehicles, be sure to check with Viper Parts of America. We can get you great prices on your favorite brands and offer free shipping to your door inside the continental US. If it isn't on our site then just drop us an e-mail or give us a call to check availability.

One final note: While Viper Parts of America was created to directly benefit the club and its members, we also want to again acknowledge other Viper vendors. If your installer offers similar parts at similar prices, please consider them first for your purchase. Folks like Woodhouse Dodge, Dan Cragin, Doug Levin, Chuck Tator, and Roe Racing may also offer some of these headers so be sure to check with them if you plan on having them do the install. We would love to get your business in order to help the club, but would encourage you to ask your installer what parts you can get from them directly for that "one-stop-shop" experience.

Thanks to all of you that have made Viper Parts of America another successful part of the VCA!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds fantastic. Does the VPOA plan on acquiring dealer stocking items as well. It seems that Chrysler has a way of randomly discontinuing car parts . Could this new group acquire all the parts as they enter the chopping block? God knows I've been trying to find out how the process works but have gotten nowhere. This would be a great service to all Viper owners, as I don't believe that one single vendor should be the only game in town. Thanks again.

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
This sounds fantastic. Does the VPOA plan on acquiring dealer stocking items as well. It seems that Chrysler has a way of randomly discontinuing car parts . Could this new group acquire all the parts as they enter the chopping block? God knows I've been trying to find out how the process works but have gotten nowhere. This would be a great service to all Viper owners, as I don't believe that one single vendor should be the only game in town. Thanks again.

Viper Owners Fear Not: Viper Club To Source Replacement Parts Directly - MotorAuthority

:2tu:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok, so when is this going to realistically happen. I'd love to punch in any Viper part # and see the price. Real pricing, not 6K for a side sill either. How about all the GenII ACR wheels that have been sitting at Chrysler. Mopar Perfromance used to sell these as a package with lug nuts and center caps for about $1,500 each. I've made a hundred calls to them asking them to re-issue these wheels. I've been told over and over again that corporate doesn't care about making money. They would rather junk them and take the tax write off. Please VPOA make this happen as all my efforts have gone nowhere.

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
Ok, so when is this going to realistically happen. I'd love to punch in any Viper part # and see the price. Real pricing, not 6K for a side sill either. How about all the GenII ACR wheels that have been sitting at Chrysler. Mopar Perfromance used to sell these as a package with lug nuts and center caps for about $1,500 each. I've made a hundred calls to them asking them to re-issue these wheels. I've been told over and over again that corporate doesn't care about making money. They would rather junk them and take the tax write off. Please VPOA make this happen as all my efforts have gone nowhere.
We are working overtime to make this happen for the Viper nation. In our humble opinion there is no better caretaker of the Viper legacy than the Viper Club of America. Even as we type this the Viper is on the bubble. No guarantee that there will be any more built after this year. We would vehemently disagree that "corporate" doesn't care about making money, especially in today's automotive climate. Viper parts are extremely profitable, including the older parts. We are all familiar with the term "Viper tax" and our own champion, Ralph Gilles, is too: He has been working with Mopar behind the scenes to help make those parts more affordable while still keeping them profitable for the company.

We have made it very clear that the VCA and VPA want to acquire any and all Viper-related parts, be they old, new, popular, or collecting dust. Those 8700 emissions stickers from 2002 of which none have sold in the last five years? Logic would say to simply dispose of them, however the VCA would figure out some way to make use of them - even if it were to use 1200 of them to seal VOI 11 registration packages in Salt Lake City (wouldn't that be a hoot).

The point is that we have made it abundantly clear that we want to preserve those parts for current and future Viper owners. We aren't interested in a Viper tax, we seek preservation of the parts and of the VCA as a whole. Chrysler/Dodge/Mopar understands that and we are confident that those parts/tooling won't see the scrap heap. Instead they will end up benefiting ALL Viper owners going forward, whether they buy the parts or simply enjoy the Viper Club of America for years to come as a result of other people purchasing them. As Ralph pointed out when this was originally announced, it truly is a win-win for everybody.

P.S. That "6K for a side sill" is actually the factory MSRP for that aluminum part. Viper Parts of America has them for less than half that for VCA members, as well as aggressive pricing on everything else we sell. Indeed, we have already sold more parts to other Viper parts vendors than anybody else - they understand the value we offer and just how important it is to support the club. :2tu:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are working overtime to make this happen for the Viper nation. In our humble opinion there is no better caretaker of the Viper legacy than the Viper Club of America. Even as we type this the Viper is on the bubble. No guarantee that there will be any more built after this year. We would vehemently disagree that "corporate" doesn't care about making money, especially in today's automotive climate. Viper parts are extremely profitable, including the older parts. We are all familiar with the term "Viper tax" and our own champion, Ralph Gilles, is too: He has been working with Mopar behind the scenes to help make those parts more affordable while still keeping them profitable for the company.

We have made it very clear that the VCA and VPA want to acquire any and all Viper-related parts, be they old, new, popular, or collecting dust. Those 8700 emissions stickers from 2002 of which none have sold in the last five years? Logic would say to simply dispose of them, however the VCA would figure out some way to make use of them - even if it were to use 1200 of them to seal VOI 11 registration packages in Salt Lake City (wouldn't that be a hoot).

The point is that we have made it abundantly clear that we want to preserve those parts for current and future Viper owners. We aren't interested in a Viper tax, we seek preservation of the parts and of the VCA as a whole. Chrysler/Dodge/Mopar understands that and we are confident that those parts/tooling won't see the scrap heap. Instead they will end up benefiting ALL Viper owners going forward, whether they buy the parts or simply enjoy the Viper Club of America for years to come as a result of other people purchasing them. As Ralph pointed out when this was originally announced, it truly is a win-win for everybody.

P.S. That "6K for a side sill" is actually the factory MSRP for that aluminum part. Viper Parts of America has them for less than half that for VCA members, as well as aggressive pricing on everything else we sell. Indeed, we have already sold more parts to other Viper parts vendors than anybody else - they understand the value we offer and just how important it is to support the club. :2tu:

Honestly this is the best news I've heard yet! I'm not sure how, but if I can be of help I'd be more than happy to do so. I have to commend who ever came up with this idea as it is brilliant. Thanks again!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly this is the best news I've heard yet! I'm not sure how, but if I can be of help I'd be more than happy to do so. I have to commend who ever came up with this idea as it is brilliant. Thanks again!
Commend Steve Ferguson and Maurice Liang first: They started championing this cause on Day 1. Every administration since then has done everything possible to get Viper legacy parts "protected" by the very owners themselves, as represented by the VCA. Your current administration worked long and hard to finalize the details and create Viper Parts of America as a subsidiary of the VCA. This not only protects the parts, but also the VCA's status as a not-for-profit.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, this is great, now for the nuts and bolts questions. Say I want a particular part, can I request a particular Part #? Can I speak with someone or is this strictly an internet service on a first come basis? Ok, my first request is a rear Gen II ACR wheel, can you help me?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would need a sneaky pete center cap for the ACR BBS wheels. How and where to order? THX.

Going to your website and selecting wheels:
This category does not contain any products at this time.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VPA, appreciate the news and the update. I surfed through your webpage because I am also interested in GEN II ACR wheels, PS2 tires, and a set of Belanger headers. Only the PS2s were listed. Simply, are we a little too early? Thanks for supporting the VCA and the owners, jim

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
Ok, this is great, now for the nuts and bolts questions. Say I want a particular part, can I request a particular Part #? Can I speak with someone or is this strictly an internet service on a first come basis? Ok, my first request is a rear Gen II ACR wheel, can you help me?
Alas, no special requests at this time as we are not able to acquire them that way just yet. We are discussing the possible acquisition in two different ways: One part at a time as you indicate above, or as a take-all scenario. The latter is more daunting (over 480,000 Viper-unique Gen I/II parts on hand right now), but also more economically advantageous for the club and its members. Neither is happening as we type this, but discussions are ongoing.

:2tu:

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
Are the rear (18") PS2's on there and I didn't see 'em? Does member discount apply to everything" i.e. tires?
We have since added the 17" and 18" PS2's to the site. We will also be adding more Nitto and Kumho options in all available sizes. And no, we cannot offer member discounts on tires as they simply don't have the margin and are already aggressively priced with free shipping in the continental US. Thanks for your interest and for supporting your Viper Club of America!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Amazing what a company run by enthusiasts understand!:yay:

Nice work guys and gals! :2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I fully agree that Steve Ferguson and Maurice Liang should be commended for their foresight in viewing how the Club could protect the members from parts being discontinued or being sold off. Legacy parts are so important to the enthusiast and the collector and with the limited number of Vipers built it was an severe accident waiting to happen.

I think I can echo the thoughts of many fellow Viperholics that the current leaders should join hands with Steve and Maurice in having such a brilliant vision and all of you should be commended, equally!!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased my first set of Tires from the VPA for my Company Vehicle ( 2007' Ford Five Hundred - Taurus ) today.

Here's the kicker, Saturday afternoon I drove down to my local tire shop & said ok boyzz it's that time again & the price of the tires went up in cost, I though for a moment & said I'll get back to you guys next week since you have to order anyways.

I thought I might as well get a qoute from the VPA, so Saturday evening I sent message with Tire Specs & description. Sunday morning I had I price quote delivered to my front door that was substainially lower than my usual place of purchase.

Long story short - the deal is done & I should have a set of brand new OEM Pirelli P6 Four Season 225/55 HR 18 delivered by this Wednesday ( front door ).

I feel good about saving my company a substanial amount of money & feel good about supporting my VCA / VPA organization:usa:

Jerry & Chris much thanks from,

Sonja / Toddy Gomez
Sunday May 2, 2010

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of tires for my Acura through Viper Parts of America.

Would definitely recommend using VPA for anyone looking to buy tires for any vehicle.

Quick email responses and killer prices.

I've almost always used Tire Rack or Discount Tire Direct in the past. VPA was easy to get a hold of, cheaper than both and shipping was free. You just can't beat that kind of deal!

Viper Parts of America is off to a great start in my book.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude