Viper Racing/Dyno Results/Time Slips

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this forum sounding more like a Supra/Corvette site all the time? I notice responses from interested "viper" replies, but I still don't see why these threads aren't pulled from the forum because they don't have anything to do with Vipers. I asked this same question by e-mailing the "moderators" some time ago and never got a response. Meanwhile the posts keep coming - what gives?

OP
OP
S

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Tony - This is a great forum and I respect your viewpoint - I just thought that the criteria was supposed to be limited to Viper related issues/topics.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry we missed the question the first time around.

We here ya, most of those posts should be in the off topic area, that is what it was made for..... You are correct in that they really do not belong in the (Viper) Dyno and time slip area. We'd like to see it all Viper related, but owners who are into their cars often have rides other than their Viper as well. Comparing Vipers to other cars will lead people to compare other cars to the Viper, look at Ford's John Coletti, and even Lutz.

Would you like to only see Viper time slips and dynos with nothing to compare against, sort of a two edged sword... on the one side, most know a hot Mustang, Supra, Vette or Camero (heck, even Honda Civics
frown.gif
)can run in the 9's, so do we really need to see their info, on the other hand, no benchmark means no basis to compare against. It is the other Viper we want to know if we are faster than, right?? This one definitely needs some more pondering.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960